Suggest practical solutions on how any six of the youth risk behaviours can be addressed/reduced
Provide workable suggestions for dealing with or reducing any six of the risky behaviors that youth engage in.
Drug usage, alcohol experimentation, defiance and lying, grumpiness and irritability, as well as risky sex, are all examples of unsafe attitudes and behaviors.
- Unprotected sexual activity can result in teen pregnancy without consent and sexually transmitted infections (STIs). The solution is to use protection when having sex.
- Solution: Avoid experimenting with alcohol-related drinks because addiction is almost always the result of addiction to drugs and alcohol.
- engagement in unlawful labor for quick money Stop being swayed by bad friends who constantly consider getting involved in illegal activities.
- Solution for underage driving: Parents must keep kids’ car keys out of reach.
- unhealthy eating habits. Living a balanced, healthy lifestyle is the answer. This include maintaining a healthy weight, exercising frequently, abstaining from drugs and tobacco, and getting plenty of rest.
- insufficient exercise. Making physical activity a daily habit, such as regular exercise, is the answer.
- How they fight against GBV and what are the successes
- Analyze the impact of GBV on the individual or the community
- Illustrate the influence of self esteem
- Why is it important to know about risk behaviour
- Two risky situations in which the young people are frequently exposed to
- How to help GBV victims
- Give the names of the organizations of GBV
Subscribe to our WhatsApp channel to get the latest posts delivered right to your dm.