SASSA reconsideration: Reconsideration status check: May to March Reconsideration processing for the period May to March has been completed and no new applications You visited this page on 11/11/23.
How do I apply for this SRD Grant
Or you can use the following channel:
- WhatsApp: 082 046 8553
You only have to apply once via this web site or the above WhatsApp number and not many times on every channel.
SASSA will only process one application received from each applicant
SASSA R350 grant payment date
Payments will be made until the 31st of each month. Social grant payments for September will be released after the October social grant payments, according to the South African Social Security Agency (Sassa). Social grant payments for October will end on 5 October 2022, and R350 grant payments should have begun on 6 October 2022, according to Sassa.
How To Apply For New SASSA R350 Grant
We are now accepting applications for the R350 Social Relief of Distress (SRD) grant.
Due to SASSA’s new application policy, all previous recipients of the R350 grant will need to reapply.
How To Apply Sassa r350 grant
Before applying, applicants need to ensure that they fit the eligibility criteria:
- Citizen, permanent resident, refugee, asylum seeker, and special permit holders from South Africa
- Have no alternative source of income or financial support from any other source
- Between the ages of 18 and 60
The new cycle of the grant is also open to Caregivers who are not receiving any grant on their own behalf.
Applications must be sent on one of the following platforms:
- website – https://srd.sassa.gov.za
- Email – email@example.com
- WhatsApp: 082 046 8553 (send a Whatsapp message to this number. Make sure to include your name, surname and ID number in the Whatsapp message. You will then receive a message which will detail the next steps you need to follow.)
- USSD line: Dial *134*7737# and follow the prompts
- GovChat: https://govchat.app/login
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/govchat.org
Sassa Status Check For R350 Payment Dates
“The status check for the R350 payment dates will show everything is still fixed for those dates. Previously, the grant payment collection dates were also fixed, but now it looks like the payments may not happen as planned.”
How can I transfer my SASSA grant to my bank account?
Grant recipients will have to:
- Print out the form.
- Take it to your bank to be filled in and STAMPED.
- Submit it to a SASSA local office to be captured and processed.
- As soon as this written request is processed, SASSA will then deposit the social grant money directly into the bank account.
SUBSCRIBE NOW TO OUR CHANNEL TO GET SOLVED GRADE ISSUES
JOIN US ON THE WHATSAP GROUP BY CLICK HERE