NVTI fashion syllabus – fashion design syllabus pdf
NVTI fashion syllabus: What are the entry requirements for a fashion degree? For applicants with A Levels, most universities will require you to have studied an Art and Design related course as well as subjects in humanities, English and Maths.
Mentioned are the mandatory subjects required to be taught in Fashion Designing: Pattern Making & Garment Construction. Fashion Illustration. Fashion Marketing. Computer-aided Design
fashion design syllabus pdf, fashion design syllabus for beginners, fashion design course notes
How to download NVTI fashion syllabus – NVTI syllabus pdf
To download the syllabus for National Vocational Training Institute (NVTI) courses or programs, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official NVTI website: The first step is to visit the official NVTI website (https://www.nvti.edu.gh/).
- Navigate to the “Examinations” section: Once you are on the NVTI website homepage, navigate to the “Examinations” section.
- Select the fashion course or program: From the “Examinations” section, select the specific course or program that you are interested in. This will take you to the page for that course or program.
- Locate the fashion syllabus: On the course or program page, locate the syllabus section. The syllabus may be in the form of a PDF document that you can download.
- Download the syllabus: Click on the download link or button to download the syllabus. The syllabus will be saved to your device, and you can view it at any time.
Subscribe to our WhatsApp channel to get the latest posts delivered right to your dm.