NESA preliminary past papers
The New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) provides past papers for preliminary exams as part of its HSC examination materials. These past papers can be a valuable resource for students preparing for their preliminary exams, as they provide a representation of the types of questions that may be asked in the actual exams.
To access NESA preliminary past papers, follow these steps:
- Visit the NESA website: Go to the NESA website at www.nesa.nsw.edu.au.
- Find the examination materials: Click on the “Examinations” tab, then select “Preliminary Examination Papers” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the subject: From the list of subjects, select the subject you need past papers for.
- Download the past papers: You can download the past papers in PDF format by clicking on the “Download” button for each paper.
- Use the past papers: Use the past papers to practice and prepare for your preliminary exams.
It’s important to note that NESA may not have past papers available for all subjects and years, and the papers that are available may not cover the full range of topics and skills covered in the syllabus. Nevertheless, they can still be a valuable resource for students preparing for their exams. If you need additional support or have questions about NESA preliminary past papers, you can contact NESA directly for assistance.
SUBSCRIBE NOW TO OUR CHANNEL TO GET SOLVED GRADE ISSUES
JOIN US ON THE WHATSAP GROUP BY CLICK HERE