Introduction To MZUMBE UNIVERSITY
MZUMBE UNIVERSITY Online Application System 2023/2024: Mzumbe University was established by the Mzumbe University Charter, 2007 under Section 25 of the Universities Act. No. 7 of 2005 which repealed Mzumbe University Act. No 9 of 2001. As a Training Institute, the University boasts of over 50 years experience of training in the administration of justice, business management, public administration, accountancy, finance, political science and good governance. mzumbe university login, mzumbe online registration, mzumbe university morogoro courses,mzumbe university login password,mzumbe online registration 2023
The Mzumbe University, MZUMBE UNIVERSITY admission 2023/2024 period has come; this is one of the most essential times of the year to students who wish to pursue undergraduate studies at the Mzumbe University (MZUMBE UNIVERSITY).
The Mzumbe University invites applications for admission from qualified candidates into Undergraduate Programmes for the 2023/2024 Academic Year. In this academic year, the University will offer a total of 102 Undergraduate Degree Programmes.
Mzumbe university Morogoro courses – Mzumbe University degree courses
Mzumbe University invites applications from qualified Tanzanians and non-Tanzanians for admission into Certificate, Diploma and Bachelor programmes offered by the University for the academic year 2023/2024.
Mzumbe University invites applications from qualified Tanzanians and non-Tanzanians for admission into various degree programmes offered by the University for the 2023/2024 academic year. The Bachelor degree Programmes are offered in three campuses namely, the Mzumbe University-Main Campus in Morogoro (MU); Mzumbe University-Dar es Salaam Campus College (MUDCCo); and Mzumbe University-Mbeya Campus College (MUMCCo). Applicants wishing to be admitted into any of the programmes have to clearly indicate their campus preferences during their application. When selecting a study programme, it is important to pay attention to programme codes, as they signify the campus in which the programme is offered. Applicants can make up to three choices; and that an applicant may be selected depending on his/her programme preferences and ability to compete based on academic performance.
The University offers 7 Diploma and 9 Certificate Programmes for the academic year 2023/23. All Diploma Programmes are offered at Mbeya Campus College except for Diploma in Applied Statistics (DAS) and Diploma in Information Technology (DIT) which are offered at the Main Campus-Morogoro. All Certificate Programmes are offered at the Main Campus-Morogoro except for Certificate in Human Resource Management (CHRM) which are offered at Mbeya Campus College.
Any programme with a code starting with “MU” is offered at Mzumbe University – Main Campus; while the code starting with “MDA” is offered at the Mzumbe University-Dar es Salaam Campus College (MUDCCo) and a code starting with “MMB” is offered at the Mzumbe University-Mbeya Campus College (MUMCCo). Mzumbe University urges all applicants to read carefully the entry qualifications provided hereunder before embarking on application to choose their preferred programmes.
Programs and courses
Certificate Courses (8 courses)
- Certificate in Information Technology(Information Technology)
- Certificate in Accountancy(Accountancy)
- Certificate in Business Management(Business Management)
- Certificate in Human Resource Management(HRM)
- Certificate in Law(Law)
- Certificate in Local Government Management(Local Government Management)
- Certificate in Library and Information Management(Library and Information Management)
- Certificate in Applied Statistics(Applied Statistics)
Degree Courses (20 courses)
- Bachelor of Business Information Technology(BBIT)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology(Information Technology)
- Bachelor of Laws(Laws)
- Bachelor of Business Administration(Business Administration)
- Bachelor of Science in Procurement and Supply Chain Management(Procurement and Supply Chain Management)
- Bachelor of Science in Economics(Economics)
- Bachelor of Science in Public Administration(Public Administration)
- Bachelor of Library and Information Management(Library and Information Management)
- Bachelor of Industrial Engineering and Management(Engineering)
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management(HRM)
- Bachelor of Education(Education)
- Bachelor of Applied Statistics(Applied Statistics)
- Bachelor of Science in Computing Science (Computing Science)
- Bachelor of Commerce and Accountancy(Commerce and Accountancy)
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Mathematics(Economics and Mathematics)
- Bachelor of Local Government Management(Local Government Management)
- Bachelor of Science in Health System Management(Health System Management)
- Bachelor of Accounting and Finance(Accounting and Finance)
- Bachelor of Science with Education(Education)
- Bachelor of Science in Production and Operations Management(Production and Operations Management)
- Diploma in Business Administration(Business Administration)
- Diploma in Information Technology(Information Technology)
- Diploma in Accountancy(Accountancy)
- Diploma in Human Resource Management(Human Resource Management)
- Diploma in Law(Law)
- Diploma in Logistics Management(Logistics Management)
- Diploma in Applied Statistics(Applied Statistics)
Doctorate Courses (3 courses)
- Ph.D in Accounting(Accounting)
- Ph.D in Business Management(Business Management)
- PhD in Finance(Finance)
Masters Courses (21 courses)
- Master of Arts in Public Administration(Public Administration)
- Master of Science in Procurement and Supply Chain management(Procurement and Supply Chain management)
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management(Human Resource Management)
- Master of Business Administration(MBA)
- Master of Science in Accounting and Finance(Accounting and Finance)
- Master of Research and Public Policy(Research and Public Policy)
- Master of Environmental Management(Environmental Management)
- Master of Law(LLM)
- Master of Science in Economic Policy and Planning(Economic Policy and Planning)
- Master of Health System Management(Health System Management)
- Master of Applied Economics(Applied Economics)
- Master of Science in Entrepreneurship(Entrepreneurship)
- Master of Science in Economics(Economics)
- Master of Science in Project Planning and Management(Project Planning and Management)
- Master of Science in Applied Statistics(Applied Statistics)
- Master of Arts In Education(Education)
- Master of Science in Marketing Management(Marketing Management)
- Master of Science in Health Monitoring and Evaluation(Health Monitoring and Evaluation)
- Master of Science in Information Technology and Systems(Information Technology and Systems)
- Master of Science in Development Policy(Development Policy)
- Master of Leadership and Management(Leadership and Management)
Faculties and Schools
1. Faculty of Law.
2. Faculty of Science and Technology.
3. Faculty of Social Sciences.
4. School of Business.
5. School of Public Administration and Management.
FEE STRUCTURE FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES FOR 2021/2022 ACADEMIC YEAR
- FEE STRUCTURE FOR EXECUTIVE MBA-MPA FOR 2021-2022
- FEE STRUCTURE FOR MSc. APPLIED ECONOMICS & BUSINESS
- FEE STRUCTURE FOR DAR ES SALAAM CAMPUS COLLAGE (DCC) EXCEPT EXECUTIVE-2021-2022
- FEE STRUCTURE FOR MASTERS PROGRAMMES AT MAIN CAMPUS – 2021-2022
- FEE STRUCTURE FOR MSc INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND SYSTEMS and APPLIED STATISTICS -FOR 2021-2022
- FEE STRUCTURE FOR MSc. HEALTH MONITORING AND EVALUATION – 2021-2022
- FEE STRUCTURE FOR MSc. PROGRAMMES AT MCC – 2021-2022
- PhD FEE STRUCTURE FOR 2021-2022
The Mzumbe University in partnership with other organizations yearly grants students scholarships to study in the university. Accepted students into the programmes are chosen based on merit.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants can proceed to obtain the scholarship application form at the bursary unit of the institution. Below are the contact details of the institution.
Mzumbe University Contact Details:
- Address: Mzumbe University,
P.O Box 1 Mzumbe,
- Location: Mzumbe, Tanzania
- Telephone Number: 255 (0) 23 2931220/1/2
- Telephone Number 2: 255 (0) 754694029
- Email Address:
- Website: https://site.mzumbe.ac.tz/
MZUMBE Admission Requirements
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAMMES
The following are the general MINIMUM entrance requirements for the undergraduate degrees programmes:
Direct Entry Scheme
Applicant under this scheme must fulfill the following requirements:
Must hold at least three (3) O-level credit passes in relevant subjects according to specific programme.
Must have at least two principal level passes and one subsidiary level pass in the A- level, provided that the total number of points is at least 4.5 in the scale where A=5;B=4;C=3;D=2;E=1;S=0.5.
Equivalent Qualifications entry Scheme
Applicant under this scheme must meet the following requirements in order to qualify for consideration:
Must hold an appropriate Diploma of not less than second class level from a registered institution OR
Must hold a certificate from Mzumbe University of not less than second class level, following completion of form VI with at least one principal level pass and 3.5 points in the Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education.
NOTE: Additional requirements for entry to a particular Faculty or Programme are presented in the Faculty specific requirements in section B.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
The university has an alternative method of entry through the RPL (formerly known as Mature Age Entry Scheme). Applicants have to satisfy the following requirements:
- Must have at least 25 years of age;
- Must have completed at least standard seven education;
- Must have an relevant and related experiences in a field applied for;
- Must have the intention to pursue university education at degree level.
- Must be competent in written and spoken English
- Must sit for the RPL examination and pass at the average of B
Additional requirements for entry to a particular Faculty are presented in section B.Principal passes in Divinity/Islamic Knowledge are NOT considered in the computation of points.
REQUIREMENTS FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
Additional qualifications for specific programmes
Applicants for MSc. (A&F) must possess solid accounting background and must have completed courses in Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Financial Management, Auditing and Assurance and Quantitative Methods at a Bachelor’s degree level.
Applicants for MSc. MM must have studied marketing-related subjects at a bachelor’s degree level.
Applicants for MSc. PSCM must have studied supply management-related subjects at bachelor’s degree level Applicants for MSc (EM) with environment related social science degrees and those working in the field of environment will be at an added advantage Applicants for MSc. Economics must have studied economics at bachelor’s degree level 3B.Applicants for MSc. PPM and MSc. EPP must have studied economics-related subjects at bachelor’s degree level
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Degree Programmes
A candidate for Ph.D. should hold a master’s degree in the relevant field of study articulated above from any accredited university or institution, whose average grade is not less than B as evaluated according to Mzumbe University system. An application for admission into a PhD programme is received at anytime using Mzumbe University application forms but registration to the programme will be effective on biannual basis (March and October each year). A candidate seeking for a PhD admission should submit along with the application forms, a concept note of around 2,500 to 3,000 words indicating a topic intended to be addressed and his/her motivation to tackle it.
There are two options in our PhD design, namely part-time or full-time options. A full- time candidate shall be one who registers into a programme by dedicating 100% of his/her time in studies and is thus expected to accomplish PhD studies in three (3) years
An allowance of four (4) extensions of six month each will be allowanced during the entire PhD programme amounting to total duration of five (5) years. A part-time candidate shall be one who combines work and studies and is expected to accomplish PhD studies in four (4) years. An allowance of six (6) extensions of six month each will be allowed during the entire PhD programme amounting to total duration of seven (7) years. Successful candidates shall go for one of these options upon registration.
All PhD applications forms should be submitted to the Directorate of Research, Publications and Postgraduate Studies (DRPS) using the contact address given.
MZUMBE Application Process
How to register for MZUMBE UNIVERSITY 2023 – MZUMBE UNIVERSITY Admission Login
Registration for An Admission Account:
Visit MZUMBE UNIVERSITY Online Application System via this link Below
Application forms and application fee
Application forms can be downloaded from our website: www.mzumbe.ac.tz. A non-refundable application fee of 30,000/= Tshs (or 30 USD for non East African Citizens) should be paid directly to the CRDB Bank – Mzumbe Account No. 01J1012013400. Forms must be accompanied by evidence of payment of application fee. Applications without such evidence will not be considered.
Applying through TCU
- This mode concerns those candidates who wish to apply for bachelor degree programmes and have the following qualifications:
- Direct entry qualifications (ACSEE qualifications)
- Equivalent entry qualifications (with diploma qualifications)
Applying directly to the University
This mode concerns those candidates: wishing to apply for Bachelor degree programmes and they have Equivalent Entry qualifications (with relevant certificate and A-level Points) wishing to apply for diploma and certificate programmes
- An application must be accompanied by non-refundable application fee of Thirty Thousand Only (Tshs. 30,000 ) for East African or USD 30 for non-East African citizens payable to Mzumbe University.
- All applications must be accompanied by genuine CERTIFIED copies of the relevant certificates. Applications without CERTIFIED copies of certificates will not be considered.
- An application with Foreign Secondary Certificates should be accompanied by National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) Equivalence translations.
- Applicants with foreign certificate (equivalent qualifications) should be accompanied by National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) translations.
Candidates should return the applications forms duly filled to the undersigned, not later than 31st August each year.
For MZUMBE UNIVERSITY Admission Guidebook Click here
MZUMBE UNIVERSITY Contacts
MZUMBE UNIVERSITY Online Application, Mzumbe University, MZUMBE UNIVERSITY Online Application System, MZUMBE UNIVERSITY Online Application 2023/23, MZUMBE UNIVERSITY admission 2023/2024, MZUMBE UNIVERSITY Online Application System 2023/2024