RUCU Online Application System 2022/2023 (Ruaha catholic university online application 2022/2023 – Ruaha Catholic University courses offered); Here are the Best steps to apply.
RUCU Online Application System 2022/2023: Welcome to the official website of Ruaha Catholic University (RUCU). RUCU is a private university owned by the Tanzania Episcopal Conference. The University is located in Iringa Municipality in the Southern Highlands of Tanzania on the premises of former Dr. Amon J. Nsekela Bankers’ Academy. The University was established in 2005 as a constituent college of the St. Augustine University of Tanzania (SAUT). The college grew swiftly, leading to it officially becoming, on the 29th September 2014, a fully-fledged University. Since its beginning, RUCU has been offering transformative relevant education rooted in its noble mission statement:
“To complement government efforts on providing opportunities for the acquisition, development, and dissemination of knowledge through quality demand driven degree and non-degree programmes to students and other stakeholders by quality teaching, research and consultancy using development in ICT and motivated human resources to enable students and other stakeholders become responsible professionals and leaders with morals and ethical values for a happy, healthy and peaceful livelihood in the society.”
The Ruaha Catholic University, RUCU admission 2022/2023 period has come; this is one of the most essential times of the year to students who wish to pursue undergraduate studies at the Ruaha Catholic University (RUCU).
The Ruaha Catholic University invites applications for admission from qualified candidates into Undergraduate Programmes for the 2022/2023 Academic Year. In this academic year, the University will offer a total of 102 Undergraduate Degree Programmes.
All requisite information and guidelines to assist in the application stages are provided from the respective Instructions tab. i.e., UNDERGRADUATE tab for those applying for Certificates, Diplomas and Bachelor Degrees.
Applicants are reminded to register their names as they appear in Ordinary Certificate of Secondary Education (CSEE) and Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education (ACSEE) including index numbers when prompted.
Undergraduate applicants with foreign certificates are required to first present their certificates to the National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) for verification at: www.necta.go.tz. NECTA will issue them letters showing equivalence numbers and grades. Applicants with equivalent qualifications (e.g., holders of diplomas and certificates) are advised to obtain an award verification number (AVN) from the National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) at www.necta.go.tz
It is this time of the year that determines a student’s future and hence students are advised to avoid making mistakes during this time. To make things clear, TCU has prepared the 2022/2023 admission guidebook as a tool to guide students on admission process, if you haven’t read the TCU admission guidebook yet check this link here to familiarize yourself with the Undergraduate Admission Guidebook for 2022/2023 Academic Year.
Ruaha Catholic University courses offered
Programs and courses
Certificate Courses (11 courses)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate(CCNA)
- Certificate in Business Administration(Business Administration)
- Certificate in Computer Science(Computer Science)
- Certificate in Secretarial and Office Management(Secretarial and Office Management)
- Certificate in Web Design(Web Design)
- International Computer Driving License(ICDL)
- Certificate in Medical Laboratory Sciences(Medical Laboratory Sciences)
- Certificate in Accounting Packages (Accounting Packages )
- Certificate in Library and Information Studies(Library and Information Studies)
- Certificate in Law with Shariah(Law with Shariah)
- Technician Certificate in Pharmaceutical Sciences(Pharmaceutical Sciences)
- Bachelor of Laws(Laws)
- Bachelor of Business Administration(Business Administration)
- Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering(Software Engineering)
- Bachelor of Environmental Health Science(Environmental Health Science)
- Bachelor of Computer Information Systems(Computer Information Systems)
- Bachelor of Accounting and Finance(Accounting and Finance)
- Bachelor of Arts with Education(Education)
- Bachelor of Science with Education in Mathematics and ICT(Mathematics and ICT)
- Diploma in Business Administration(Business Administration)
- Diploma in Computer Science(Computer Science)
- Diploma in Law(Law)
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Science(Pharmaceutical Science)
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Science(Medical Laboratory Science)
- Diploma in Library and Information Studies(Library and Information Studies)
Doctorate Courses (1 courses)
- Ph.D in Law(Law)
Masters Courses (4 courses)
- Master of Business Administration(MBA)
- Master of Education(Education)
- Master of Arts in Linguistics(Linguistics)
- Master of Law(LLM)
Post Graduate Diploma Courses (2 courses)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education(PGDE)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Law(Law)
Why Join Ruaha Catholic University
Our core values:
-Innovation and creativity
-Moral Integrity and the willingness to serve
-Quality service and leadership
Faculties and Schools
-Faculty of Business and Management Sciences
-Faculty of Education
-Faculty of ICT
-Faculty of Law
-Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
How to register for RUCU 2022 – RUCU Admission Login
Registration for An Admission Account:
Visit RUCU Online Application System via this link Below
To register for an account in our system through the button (REGISTRATION) at the UNDERGRADUATE tab
Note: to register for an account in the admission system you will need to supply the following details:
- First name
- Email Address
- Mobile Telephone Number
- To finalize registration, you will need to put in a password of your choice that you will use whenever you wish to log into the admission system.
- And lastly fill in the characters captcha as will be shown in the page, i.e., Captcha then click register button at the bottom to register for an account.
If you are successfully registered, then the system will send an email to your email address, please log into your email account to activate your admission account.
- Use the link sent into your email to log into our Admission system.
Note: at this stage. Your username is: your email address
Your Password is: the password you supplied
How to apply online RUCU 2022
Here we have all the instructions on how to apply for bachelor degree programs at the Ruaha Catholic University via the RUCU online application system.
- When you are successfully logged into your account you will find notification that your account is successfully activated (please open the notification)
- Click at My Application button to start application
- You will be presented with four  steps to finish the application
- Chose application category:
- Write names as they appear in your secondary certificates
- sex, Country of Citizenship and Disability Type if any
Application fee payment
- Non-refundable Application Fees are:
- Local Students: TZS. 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand only) for bachelor degrees
- Local Students: TZS. 20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand only) for Diploma and Certificate Programmes
- Foreign Students USD. 45.00 (forty-five US Dollar only)
- For Tanzanians: use the reference number shown in admission system to pay application fee by using mobile money services ie. Mpesa, Tigo Pesa, Airtel Money, etc.
- Foreign Applicants: application fee is payable using the SWIFT code: NLCBTZTX through A/C Number: 012105005554, Ruaha Catholic University, NBC Bank, Samora Branch.
- Payment procedures of application fee for local students using mobile money services are detailed below:
Use the reference number and the amount shown there after getting control number, to pay application fee by using mobile money services ie. Mpesa, Tigo Pesa, Airtel Money etc.
Application Fee Payment Details:
For those with Vodacom Number,
- Open your Mpesa by dialling *150*00#
- Then chose 4 LIPA
- Then chose 4 Weka
- Then Business number 888999
- The Reference number take from your Admission system account at the make payment button,
- The reference number is shown in red color: Reference no 99143XXXXXXX
For those with Tigo Number,
- Open your Tigo-Pesa Number dialling *150*01#
- Then chose 4 PAY bill
- Then chose 3
- Then Business number 888999
- Then Reference number take, from your Admission system account at the make payment button, the reference number is shown in red colour: Reference no 99143XXXXXX
For those with Airtel Number,
- Airtel Money Number dialling *150*60#
- Then chose 5 Lipia bili
- Then chose 4 Weka namba ya kampuni
- Then Business number 888999
- The Reference number, take from your Admission system account at the make payment button, the reference number is shown in red colour: Reference no: 99143XXXXXXX
- For Direct Entry applicants with both form IV and VI results from NECTA Add index number and year and choose level
- Example: Index no: S0110/0092/2014 level O-LEVEL
- Then click add sitting
- Index no: S0110/0088/2017 level A-LEVEL
- Then click add sitting; if you have multiple sittings then you can add all sittings that you wish to be considered in the selection process.
- For Equivalent applicants with form IV results from NECTA
- . Add index number and year and choose level
- Then upload your Diploma certificates in the system in PDF format
- For applicants with foreign certificates, you will need to put results in the system and upload certificates in PDF format
Choose from the List of available Programmes and the application choice number.
A renowned and highly ranked University in Africa, the Ruaha Catholic University stands as the most prestigious University in Tanzania. It is a comprehensive University that caters for the entire Eastern and Southern African region, offering a wide range of academic disciplines at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The Ruaha Catholic University is home to most qualified and internationally acknowledged scholars in Africa. By this announcement, applications are now open to qualified candidates from Tanzania, the Eastern and Southern African region and beyond, who wish to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programmes for the academic year 2022/2023
For RUCU Admission Guidebook Click here
RUCU Online Application, Ruaha Catholic University, RUCU Online Application System, RUCU Online Application 2022/23, RUCU admission 2022/2023, RUCU Online Application System 2022/2023