HIT student portal login – HIT admission portal – We (Z-observer) have this guide here to help you sign-in to your account online and perform any task right in your dashboard.
Most Zimbabwean students can navigate the web, but not every HIT member can do that so securely.
That is why we have devoted this article to help you gain access to your HIT student portal login page and sign-in to your account.
How Do i Login To HIT Student Account Portal Online?
BUSE Student Portal Login
Follow the simple steps below to gain easy access to the Harare Institute of Technology Student Portal login page:
- Go to the HIT website here https://portal.hit.ac.zw/
- When you get to the official homepage, hover your mouse over the e-Services tab.
- A drop-down menu will open for you to select an option.
- Select the “Student Portal” from the menu.
- Alternatively, you can easily follow this link to get to the HIT Student Portal Login page;
- When you get to the student sign-in page, you need to provide all the information needed to log in to your account.
- Enter your BUSE student ID number in the first box.
- Next, enter your password.
- After that, click on the “Login” button below.
- You will be taken to your HIT student dashboard.
That is how easy it is to sign in to your HIT account.
What Can I do, if i forgot my HIT Student Account Password?
Most people have challenges storing passwords. This happens to everyone and not only students of Bindura University of Science Education.
The main problem student’s face is not the forgotten password but how to recover or reset the password and get a new one.
In this section of the student login guide, we will take you through a step-by-step guide on how to change your HIT student password.
Here is how to do that:
- Go to the student portal sign-in page here
- Below the Login form, click on the “Forgot Your Password” tab.
- A new page with open for you to reset your password.
- Enter your account credentials accurately in the fields provided.
- Check if all the information you have entered is correct.
- Click on the “Submit” button to send your password reset request.
- Check the email linked to your HIT Student Account for the new password.
- Come back to the HIT student portal login page.
- Enter your details and login to your account.
If, after following this guide, you still have challenges, then you need to contact the support team.