Grade 12 examination guidelines
The purpose of these Examination Guidelines (grade 12 examination guidelines pdf download) is to:
- Provide clarity on the depth and scope of the content to be assessed in the Grade 12 National Senior Certificate (NSC) Examination.
- Assist teachers to adequately prepare learners for the examinations.
These guidelines deal with the final Grade 12 external examinations. They do not deal in any depth with the School-Based Assessment (SBA).
These Examination Guidelines should be read in conjunction with:
- The National Curriculum Statement (NCS) Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement (CAPS)
- The National Protocol of Assessment: An addendum to the policy document, the National Senior Certificate: A qualification at Level 4 on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF), regarding the National Protocol for Assessment (Grades R–12)
- The national policy pertaining to the programme and promotion requirements of the National Curriculum Statement, Grades R–12
These Examination Guidelines are meant to articulate the assessment aspirations espoused in the CAPS documents. They are therefore not a substitute for the CAPS documents which educators should teach to.
Qualitative curriculum coverage as enunciated in the CAPS cannot be over-emphasised.
Geography exam guidelines are a set of instructions and guidelines provided by the education authority or teacher that outline the format, structure, and expectations of the geography exam. These guidelines help students to understand what they will be tested on, the types of questions they can expect to encounter, and the methods they should use to approach the exam.
Some common elements of geography exam guidelines may include:
- Content areas: A list of the topics and themes that will be covered in the exam, such as physical geography, human geography, cartography, and environmental issues.
- Types of questions: Information about the types of questions that will be asked, such as multiple choice, short answer, essay, or map analysis.
- Time allotment: The amount of time provided for each section or question in the exam.
- Marking scheme: Information about how marks are awarded for each question or section, including weighting, criteria, and guidelines for marking.
- Study materials: A list of recommended resources and materials that students should use to prepare for the exam, such as textbooks, atlases, and online resources.
Where and How to get the grade 12 examination guidelines 2023 pdf download
- GO to your math grade 12,
- Click the specific year of past paper or project you want,
- Then click download
Electrical Technology download
Mechanical Technology download
Subscribe to our WhatsApp channel to get the latest posts delivered right to your dm.