Agricultural science grade 12 exam guideline 2022 pdf
Agricultural science grade 12 exam guideline 2022 pdf download
grade 12 examination guidelines 2022 pdf download, agricultural science grade 12 exam guideline 2022 pdf download, grade 12 examination guidelines 2021 pdf, agricultural sciences grade 12 exam guidelines 2021
The purpose of these Examination Guidelines (Agricultural science grade 12 exam guideline 2022 pdf) is to:
- Provide clarity on the depth and scope of the content to be assessed in the Grade 12 National Senior Certificate (NSC) Examination.
- Assist teachers to adequately preparing learners for the examinations.
These guidelines deal with the final Grade 12 external examinations. They do not deal in any depth with the School-Based Assessment (SBA).
These Examination Guidelines should be read in conjunction with:
- The National Curriculum Statement (NCS) Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement (CAPS)
- The National Protocol of Assessment: An addendum to the policy document, the National Senior Certificate: A qualification at Level 4 on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF), regarding the National Protocol for Assessment (Grades R–12)
- The national policy pertaining to the programme and promotion requirements of the National Curriculum Statement, Grades R–12
These Examination Guidelines are meant to articulate the assessment aspirations espoused in the CAPS documents. They are therefore not a substitute for the CAPS documents which educators should teach to.
Qualitative curriculum coverage as enunciated in the CAPS cannot be over-emphasised.
Where and How to get the Agricultural science grade 12 exam guideline 2022 pdf download
- GO to your math grade 12,
- Click the specific year of past paper or project you want,
- Then click download