FNB graduate programme 2024
This content concern about FNB graduate programme, salary, and What the Graduate Programme offers, Candidate Requirement, Qualification Requirements – Undergraduate or Post-Graduate Degree in the following or similar disciplines
About FNB graduate programme 2024
At FNB, we’re always looking for graduates who are ready for the big world. And ready to make a difference. Through the work you’ll do and the attitude you bring, you can shape the organisation, the industry and the world. Because we’re driven to not only help customers but are also determined to create a better world.
You’ll get another opportunity to demonstrate your innovative ability that could see you competing in the big league. The Graduate Project kicks off in March and is done in groups,with each group sourcing a project that needs to come to life before November of your Grad year. You’ll get to present to senior stakeholders and FNB customers. The Top 3 innovations are awarded prizes, which range from trips to Cape Town and Sun City and other exciting prizes. What’s even more exciting is if your project is truly impressive, you can log it on FNB’s Innovation Programme, where you get to compete with the best of the best across the entire FNB group and not just other graduates. Innovation is highly valued at FNB. So your idea could not only help keep us ahead of the other financial institutions, it could put you in the running to win over R1 million.
How to apply for FNB graduate programme 2024
The application process for the FNB Graduate Programme typically involves submitting an online application form, providing a copy of your CV and academic transcripts, and undergoing a series of assessments and interviews.
If you’re interested in applying for the FNB Graduate Programme, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the FNB careers website: Go to https://www.fnb.co.za/careers.html and click on the “Graduate Programmes” link under the “Vacancies” section.
- Choose the graduate programme: You will be presented with a list of available graduate programmes. Read through the descriptions and requirements of each programme to determine which one aligns with your interests and qualifications.
- Submit your application: Click on the “Apply” button next to the graduate programme you want to apply for. You will be directed to a new page where you can create an account and fill in your personal details, education history, and work experience. You will also need to upload your CV and a copy of your academic transcripts.
- Complete the assessments: Once you have submitted your application, you will be asked to complete a series of online assessments, including psychometric tests and competency-based interviews.
- Attend the assessment center: If you pass the online assessments, you will be invited to attend an assessment center, where you will be assessed through various activities, such as group exercises and interviews.
- Receive an offer: If you successfully complete the assessment center, you will receive an offer to join the FNB Graduate Programme.
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at First National Bank (Johannesburg) in Oct 2022
First you write an assessment. if you pass the assessment you move on to the next which is first round of interview with the HR and after there’s second round of interview which is with the business unit
- Tell me about yourself question
Graduate Program Interview
Anonymous Employee in Johannesburg
I applied online. I interviewed at First National Bank (Johannesburg)
the whole process took about 5 weeks. there were Two rounds, first a one on one then with the business unit that is a panel. The one on one was virtual
- tell us more about yourself strength and weakness Why did youn choose us
It’s important to note that the application process and requirements may vary depending on the specific graduate programme you’re applying for. Therefore, make sure to carefully read through the application guidelines provided on the FNB careers website before submitting your application.
- Must be a South African Citizen (10 Digit SA ID number)
- Qualification (See qualification requirement below)
- Must have a Degree or plan to complete Degree in South Africa, with a Grade average of 60% before 1 February 2023.
- Must be a recent graduate or have less than 2 years’ work experience
- Must have a clear credit and criminal record
- Willingness to be based in Western Cape (Stellenbosch) and or Gauteng (Sandton/JHB)
- As FNB is committed to diversity, applications to the Graduate Development Programme will strictly be considered to support our employment equity goals.
An undergraduate or postgraduate degree in one of the following or a related field:
- Business Analysis and or Data Analysis
- Actuarial Science
- Operational Research
- Behavioural Science / Behavioural Economics
- Marketing & Communications
- Design (Graphic, User Experience, Web)
- Engineering (e.g., Chemical, Industrial, Electrical, Civil or Mechatronics)
- Information Technology (e.g., Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Software Development and or Systems Development)
- Human Resource (e.g., Human Resource Management, Psychology, Psychometry, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Anthropology, Behavioural Psychology)
- Project Management
- Risk Management
FNB graduate programme 2024 salary
FNB graduate programme salary – How much does FNB Graduate Programme pay in South Africa?
The average salary for a Graduate Trainee is ZAR 420,000 per year in South Africa, which is 7% higher than the average First National Bank salary of ZAR 392,000 per year for this job.
Subscribe to our WhatsApp channel to get the latest posts delivered right to your dm.