MTN graduate programme 2024
This content concern about MTN graduate programme, salary, and What the Graduate Programme offers, Candidate Requirement, Qualification Requirements – Undergraduate or Post-Graduate Degree in the following or similar disciplines
About MTN graduate programme
MTN’s Global Graduate Development Programme seeks to source, develop, and accelerate top graduates from across MTN’s footprint in Africa and the Middle East. The programme offers a privileged experience that fast-tracks talented individuals into critical roles at MTN. The MTN Graduate Development Programme combines both formal development in partnership with Duke Corporate Education and the MTN Academy, as well as on-the-job development through full employment and placement into a strategically aligned role. The formal component includes modules at MTN’s 3 regional learning centres, located in Southern, Northern and Western Africa.
These will include blended learning experiences such as metaphoric immersive experiences, multiple digital and media channels, and connection to social media platforms. On-the-job development will take place locally where graduates are employed in MTN’s operating companies, and through job rotation. This will include in-role experience, varied interactions with the executive committees, mentoring, and coaching. The MTN Graduate Development Programme offers top graduates a bespoke development and significant employment experience in a company that has and continues to shape this continent.
MTN is an emerging market mobile operator at the forefront of technological and digital changes. Inspired by our belief that everyone deserves the benefits of a modern connected life, we provide a diverse range of voice, data, digital, fintech, wholesale and enterprise services to more than 277m customers in 21 markets.
We were established in South Africa at the dawn of democracy, in 1994, as a leader in transformation. Since then, we have grown by investing in sophisticated communication infrastructure, developing new technologies and by harnessing the talents of our diverse team of people to now offer services to communities across Africa and the Middle East.
Driven by our belief that everyone deserves the benefits of a modern connected, we strive to connect Africa through digital and financial inclusion. We are inspired by the potential of African Innovation. We believe that our success is closely linked to inclusive socioeconomic growth and development on the continent. As a champion for Africa, we have a pivotal role to play in addressing the considerable gaps in access to connectivity by driving mobile and internet adoption. Connectivity provides access to financial technology (fintech) and digital solutions that pave the way for participation in economic activities and education, enhancing lives and strengthening communities
MTN has always had an ambitious and pioneering spirit. For more than a quarter of a century, we have played a bold and prominent role in accelerating Africa’s development. When we started our journey, it was our ambition to brighten lives through the power of connectivity, and this continues to be a priority for us. Africa is young, dynamic and ambitious. We see an opportunity to continue harnessing the power of MTN – not only through our brand strength, our footprint and best-in-class connectivity infrastructure, but by offering technology platforms that are second to none, through Ambition 2025, our integrated platform strategy.
Our Sustainability vision
We strive to create socio-economic value using our institutional capabilities while adding value to each aspect of the Ambition 25 strategy.
Our sustainability vision creates and protects shared value for MTN and our stakeholders through responsible economic, environmental and social practices.
To achieve this vision, we embed the three pillars of our sustainability framework across all our markets. The impacts we have made across the three pillars are:
The MTN values of Leadership, Innovation, Relationships, Integrity, and Can Do are expressed in our vital behaviours:
- Complete Candour:“I openly and candidly share my views—regardless of the level or position of the person I am addressing.”
- Complete Accountability: “ When I need to hold people accountable to commitments and results, I speak to them directly—regardless of whether they are peers, senior leaders, direct reports or anybody else.”
- Get it Done: “ When I notice problems or risks, I take action to try to resolve them—or escalate when I can’t—rather than waiting for someone else to notice them.”
- Active Collaboration: “ I do not hesitate to sacrifice time and resources to support colleagues, within or outside my function, in the best interest of the overall enterprise (MTN).”
How to apply for MTN graduate programme 2024
The application process for the MTN Graduate Programme typically involves submitting an online application form, providing a copy of your CV and academic transcripts, and undergoing a series of assessments and interviews.
To apply for the MTN graduate program, follow these steps:
- Visit the MTN career website: Visit the official MTN career website at https://www.mtnonline.com/careers/ to access the graduate program application portal.
- Create an account: Click on the “Register” or “Sign Up” button to create an account on the portal. Provide your personal and contact details to complete the registration process.
- Login to your account: Once you have created an account, login to access the graduate program application form.
- Fill the application form: Complete the application form by providing your educational qualifications, work experience, and other relevant information. Make sure to upload your updated CV.
- Submit your application: After filling out the application form, click on the “Submit” button to complete your application. You will receive an email confirming that your application has been received.
- Wait for a response: MTN will review your application, and if you are shortlisted, you will be invited to take part in an assessment process. The assessment process may include tests, interviews, and other activities.
- Attend the assessment process: If you are invited to the assessment process, make sure to attend as scheduled. It is an opportunity for you to showcase your skills and competencies.
- Receive an offer: If you are successful in the assessment process, you will receive an offer to join the MTN graduate program.
- Must be a South African Citizen (10 Digit SA ID number)
- Qualification (See qualification requirement below)
- Must have a Degree or plan to complete Degree in South Africa, with a Grade average of 60% before 1 February 2023.
- Must be a recent graduate or have less than 2 years’ work experience
- Must have a clear credit and criminal record
- Willingness to be based in Western Cape (Stellenbosch) and or Gauteng (Sandton/JHB)
- As MTN is committed to diversity, applications to the Graduate Development Programme will strictly be considered to support our employment equity goals.
An undergraduate or postgraduate degree in one of the following or a related field:
- Business Analysis and or Data Analysis
- Actuarial Science
- Operational Research
- Behavioural Science / Behavioural Economics
- Marketing & Communications
- Design (Graphic, User Experience, Web)
- Engineering (e.g., Chemical, Industrial, Electrical, Civil or Mechatronics)
- Information Technology (e.g., Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Software Development and or Systems Development)
- Human Resource (e.g., Human Resource Management, Psychology, Psychometry, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Anthropology, Behavioural Psychology)
- Project Management
- Risk Management
MTN graduate programme 2024 salary
MTN graduate programme salary
Subscribe to our WhatsApp channel to get the latest posts delivered right to your dm.