Commbank summer internship 2023
Working with us means you’ll be part of a group of diverse thinkers where your contributions can make a difference.
When you join us as a Grad, you’ll be a full-time permanent employee. Our varied rotations across our business will keep you curious and develop your skills. At the end of your 12-18 month Program, you’ll be supported to find a career that best suits you.
We have roles located all over Australia across both metro and regional locations depending on the career pathway you choose. Keep your eyes peeled for when applications open as that’s when our role locations will be available. Most of our teams have adopted hybrid ways of working, so you’re able to choose how, when and where you work.
Requirements and criteria for Commbank summer internship 2023
What requirements are needed for an internship?
Internship requirements vary, depending on the type of organization and industry. But all interns need a well-written resume, transcripts, and letters of recommendation prepared with their application. Employers may have additional requirements, such as a specific major or writing samples.
- You must be in the final year of a university undergraduate or postgraduate degree or have completed university studies in the last 24 months
- You’ve maintained an overall credit average (65 GPA or WAM)
- You’re a permanent resident of Australia, or Citizen of Australia or New Zealand at the time of your application
How to apply for Commbank summer internship 2023
To apply for an Commbank summer internship in 2023, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the Commbank summer Careers website: Check the Commbank summer Careers website for information about current internship opportunities.
- Check eligibility criteria: Make sure you meet the eligibility criteria for the internship you are interested in, such as having a Matric certificate and meeting certain academic requirements.
- Submit your application: To apply, you will need to complete an online application form and upload your CV, academic transcripts, and any other required documents.
- Prepare for selection processes: If your application is successful, you may be invited to attend an interview or complete other selection processes.
- Wait for a decision: Commbank summer will review your application and inform you of the outcome. If you are successful, you will be offered a internship position.
Please note that the application process and requirements for Commbank summer internships may change from year to year. It’s a good idea to check the Commbank summer Careers website regularly for the latest information and to stay up to date on the latest internship opportunities.
Commbank summer internship 2023 application form
To apply for an Commbank summer internship, you need to complete an online application form on the Commbank summer Careers website. The application form will ask you to provide personal and contact information, your academic background, and work experience (if any). You will also need to upload your CV and academic transcripts, and any other required documents.
It’s important to complete the application form accurately and thoroughly, as this information will be used to determine if you meet the eligibility criteria for the internship and if you would be a good fit for the program.
Please note that the application process for Commbank summer internships may change from year to year, so it’s a good idea to check the Commbank summer Careers website for the most up-to-date information and requirements.
Commbank summer internship salary
The salary for an Commbank summer internship will vary depending on the specific program and your level of education and experience. Internships are often designed to provide a stipend or allowance to cover living expenses while you are participating in the program.
In general, the salary for a internship is typically lower than the salary for a full-time position, as the focus is on learning and development rather than earnings. However, successful completion of a internship can provide valuable work experience and increase your chances of finding employment in your field after the program is over.
It’s a good idea to check the specific details of the Commbank summer internship you are interested in to get an idea of the salary or stipend that is offered. You can find this information on the Commbank summer Careers website or by contacting the bank directly.
[penci_button link=”#” icon=”fa fa-address-book” icon_position=”left” size=”large”]Conclusion[/penci_button]
In conclusion, Commbank summer Bank offers internships as part of its commitment to developing young professionals and providing opportunities for skills development. A internship is a structured program that combines workplace experience with theoretical learning, and is aimed at providing individuals with the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in their chosen careers.
- Applications Open – March
- Assessment Centres – Between April and May
- Program Starts – Mid-February the following year
Subscribe to our WhatsApp channel to get the latest posts delivered right to your dm.