Zimsec A Level Results 2023
ZIMSEC is an autonomous parastatal underneath the Ministry of Primary and Secondary Education. It is an internationally accredited examination board. Its syllabuses were assessed by the (NARIC) National Academic Recognition and Information Centre, which is located in the UK, and found to be comparable offered in the United Kingdom to the General Certificate of Education Standard, New Zealand, Australia, the United States of America, and other English-speaking countries. Hence the internationally acknowledged qualifications conferred by the Council.
How To Check Zimsec A Level Results At Zimsec.Co.Zw
When ZIMSEC officially dismisses the results, candidates can check their VIA ZIMSEC online results portal.
Firstly, you must visit the website https://www.zimsec.co.zw and follow the focus below.
- Enter the six digits Centre Number.
- Enter your Candidate Number four-digit here.
- Select June or November session from the menu.
- Select either O’Level or A’Level from the menu.
- Enter the year you took the exam.
- Type your Candidate Name exactly as it appears on your entry information.
If the name inputted varies in any way from the one on the statement of entry, they will not be able to establish the account.
- Enter your birth date (dd/mm/yyyy) format.
- Enter a username to log into the program.
- Enter a password that includes capital letters, numbers, and non-alphabetic. For example, Zimsec123! would be an appropriate password.
- Enter the password again in the ensure password text box.
- Click on the registration button.
- The program will shift to the login screen if the account registration is done successfully.
- If problems occur, the program will show them on the screen.
- The applicant must remember their Security Phrase and Username if they forget their password.
Subscribe to our WhatsApp channel to get the latest posts delivered right to your dm.