Www.education.gov.za past papers grade 9
To access past papers for Grade 9 on the South African Department of Basic Education’s website, follow these steps:
- Visit the Department of Basic Education’s website at www.education.gov.za.
- Click on “Resources” in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on “Past Exam Papers” in the drop-down menu.
- Select “Grade 9” from the list of grades.
- Choose the subject for which you want to access past papers, such as Mathematics, Geography, or Natural Sciences.
- Click on the year for which you want to access the past papers. The available papers will be displayed.
- Click on the paper you want to download. The paper will open in a new tab in PDF format.
- You can then download and save the paper to your computer or print it out.
Note that not all past papers may be available on the Department of Basic Education’s website. In that case, you can also try searching for past papers on other educational websites or forums.