UNISA Internships 2024 – UNISA Vacancies 2024
The University of South Africa (UNISA) offers a variety of internships for students and recent graduates. Internships typically last from three months to two years, depending on the field and the position. Interns are typically provided with a stipend, and in some cases, accommodation and travel expenses may be covered. To apply for an internship at UNISA, you must submit an application form to the relevant department. You can find more information about the application process on the UNISA website.
Jobs and internships
- Call for Applications for Unisa Internship Programme 2024. Click here for more information. Closing date: 03 March 2023.
- Unisa student work opportunities for the first semester of 2024. Click here for more information.
- Careers SA discover South Africa’s best employers. Click here for more information.
Scholarships and bursaries
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2024 – 2025. Click here for more information. The closing date for applications is 1 May 2023.
- Manaaki New Zealand Scholarships Programme. Click here for more information. The closing date for applications is 28 February 2023.
- Auditor-General South Africa (AGSA) graduate recruitment guide. Click here for more information.
- Scholarships available to African students to study in Africa and abroad. Click here for more information.
General job sites
- Looking for an exciting teaching career? The SABIS Network is looking for enthusiastic and committed university graduates of all disciplines, especially Education, Early Childhood Studies, Maths, PE, Music, and Social and Natural Sciences, to teach at their schools in and around Dubai. Click here for more information.
- Register on the Department of Labour Employment Services website. If you are looking for work opportunities, register on the Department of Labour’s Employment Services of South Africa (ESSA) website. Once you have registered and logged in, you can capture and edit your CV, and search for available job opportunities.
- Globalplacement.com is a global interactive platform for internships, (work) placements and graduation assignments on an international level. Read email@example.com
Unisa Jobs for students
UNISA Career Services promotes a range of different employment opportunities via our online jobs board, UNISA CareerHub for all UNISA students and graduates. These positions include casual and part-time or full-time employment, graduate and vacation opportunities, internships as well as a range of local and international volunteering opportunities.
Some opportunities may be related to your area of study however, we appreciate that sometimes you just need to earn some cash to pay the bills, or simply want to build some experience. UNISA CareerHub has a range of different opportunities, and we suggest to check the site regularly, as new opportunities are added all the time.
Why not WORK at UNISA as well as study? Jobs on Campus give you the chance to work while you are studying, helping you to gain valuable experience and add to your resume. Employers are looking for much more than academic performance – they value initiative, leadership, communication and many other skills that you can build through part-time and casual work.
Take a look at current opportunities on campus here!
Graduate programs are tailored to give new graduates a unique entry into an organisation, providing a supportive environment with quality mentoring and training. These programs specifically target final year or recently graduated students. It is important to note that many organisations recruit in the early months of the year for commencement the following year, thus recruiting up to one year in advance of the start time. Check here for the opportunities listed on CareerHub!
UNISA tutor vacancies 2024
university of south africa online independent contractors Unisa https://www.unisa.ac.za
Facilitate students’ online interactions with their peers. REQUIREMENTS: To be considered as an E-tutor, you must meet the following requirements:
Most of Unisa’s recruitment processes are centralised at our Head Office in Pretoria. The recruitment process takes approximately 90 working days to complete. Applicants not contacted during this period need not be disheartened, as Unisa advertises its positions on an ongoing basis.
We strive to make the process of applying for positions at Unisa less cumbersome to prospective applicants. To this end the process is constantly being reviewed to keep pace with best practice. Prospective employees will be able to apply for positions in two ways: online on I-Recruitment or manually (by post or hand delivered).
If you believe that you are ready for a stimulating environment and thrive in innovation then Unisa may be the employer for you.