Transnet career portal
Transnet SOC Ltd is a large South African rail, port and pipeline company, headquartered in the Carlton Centre in Johannesburg. It was formed as a limited company on 1 April 1990. A majority of the company’s stock is owned by the Department of Public Enterprises, or DPE, of the South African government. Wikipedia
Transnet is a state-owned company that operates a range of transportation services in South Africa, including railways, ports, and pipelines. Transnet offers a career portal for job seekers to search for and apply for job vacancies in the company. Here is some information on accessing the Transnet career portal:
- Visit the Transnet website at www.transnet.net.
- Click on the “Careers” link in the top navigation menu.
- Browse through the available job vacancies listed on the career portal.
- Click on a job vacancy to view the job description and application requirements.
- Follow the instructions provided to submit your job application.
The Transnet career portal provides job seekers with a range of job vacancies in different areas of the company, such as operations, engineering, finance, and human resources. The portal also provides information on the company’s recruitment process, application requirements, and career development opportunities.
If you have any issues accessing or using the Transnet career portal, you can contact the company’s HR department for assistance. They will be able to provide you with information on available job vacancies and the application process, as well as answer any questions you may have about working at Transnet.
How do I re register with Transnet?
How to register your CV with Transnet
You are able to register your cv on the Transnet website. To do this, follow the steps below:
To view all Transnet’s employment opportunities, you can browse through their vacancies by logging on to: http://www.transnet.net/Career/Pages/Career.aspx and register as an applicant if you wish to apply for a job.
Previous Transnet Employees do not need to Register again. Please send your old SAP No or ID No to email@example.com and we will update your LOGIN parameters and update your mail address. Your Username and Password will be emailed to you.
If you believe you have the right combination of passion, proficiency and tenacity to join our team, then perhaps Transnet is the place for you!
REGISTER YOUR CV
- Click here to register: https://portal.transnet.net/irj/portal/anonymous/register
- Fill in all the required information including ID/Passport number and User Data.
- Make sure the email you provided is correct
- Confirm that you accept Transnet’s Data Privacy Statement.
- Submit by clicking on “Register”.
Once you have registered, you may login at any time to:
- Create/update your profile,
- Change your personal details e.g. email address and contact numbers
- Change user name & password
- Create job alerts,
- Search and apply for vacant positions
- Apply for vacant positions using a reference code as advertised,
- Withdraw an existing application
- Track the status of vacancies applied for
You might also like:
Everything You Need To Know About Transnet Bursaries