Senior Content Writer
HESA Africa is a company that delivers ideas to approach business problems in ways that guarantee growth through marketing, advertising, and communication.
We are looking to grow our Content & Writing Department by seeking to hire a Senior Writer who will be responsible for the communication needs of our clients.
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Demonstrate expertise in writing both Swahili and English
- Be able to work with different team/organization functions
- Understand modern communication styles
Specifically, your roles and responsibilities include:
- Develop communication plans and themes for clients as briefed
- Create written content for press releases, news features, announcements, email, web, and social media
- Review and edit written content from the rest of the team
- Propose various styles and formats for written content
- Developing communication strategies based on business goals and objectives
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics to develop content.
- Create content plans for clients
- Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Excellent communicator (Swahili and English)
- Good proven corporate writing skills
- High level of attention to details
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills
- Familiar with Microsoft/Power Point tools
Communication Strategist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in any of these fields: Communication, PR, Journalism
- Ability to pitch and present to teams and clients
- Experience in a PR agency, corporate communication and or journalism is an added advantage
- Senior Content Writer Job Opportunity at HESA Africa
- 3 – 5 years’ experience
12nd December 2022
We empower potential. We empower business growth.
Please Send Your CV And Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our WhatsApp channel to get the latest posts delivered right to your dm.