MUCE Online Application System 2022/2023 (MUCE Admission Login – MUCE course entry requirements); Here are the Best steps to apply.
MUCE Online Application System 2022/2023: The Mkwawa University College of Education is a constituent college of the University of Dar es Salaam in Iringa, Tanzania. The College was established in 2005 following the upgrading of the former Mkwawa High School in response to the growing demand for teachers in the country. Wikipedia Mkwawa university courses offered,MUCE Admission Login – MUCE course entry requirements; Here are the Best steps to apply.
The Mkwawa University College of Education, MUCE admission 2022/2023 period has come; this is one of the most essential times of the year to students who wish to pursue undergraduate studies at the Mkwawa University College of Education (MUCE).
The Mkwawa University College of Education invites applications for admission from qualified candidates into Undergraduate Programmes for the 2022/2023 Academic Year. In this academic year, the University will offer a total of 102 Undergraduate Degree Programmes.
All requisite information and guidelines to assist in the application stages are provided from the respective Instructions tab. i.e., UNDERGRADUATE tab for those applying for Certificates, Diplomas and Bachelor Degrees.
Applicants are reminded to register their names as they appear in Ordinary Certificate of Secondary Education (CSEE) and Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education (ACSEE) including index numbers when prompted.
Undergraduate applicants with foreign certificates are required to first present their certificates to the National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) for verification at: www.necta.go.tz. NECTA will issue them letters showing equivalence numbers and grades. Applicants with equivalent qualifications (e.g., holders of diplomas and certificates) are advised to obtain an award verification number (AVN) from the National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) at
It is this time of the year that determines a student’s future and hence students are advised to avoid making mistakes during this time. To make things clear, TCU has prepared the 2022/2023 admission guidebook as a tool to guide students on admission process, if you haven’t read the TCU admission guidebook yet check this link here to familiarize yourself with the Undergraduate Admission Guidebook for 2022/2023 Academic Year.
MUCE course entry requirements – Mkwawa university courses offered
1. All enquiries about admission should be addressed to:
The Admission and Examinations Office
Mkwawa University College of Education,
P. O. Box 2513,
Tel. +255 26-2703195
Applicants with direct qualifications i.e. those who have completed Advanced level of secondary education (Form VI), will have to apply through the Central Admission System as advertised by the TCU. Equivalent applicants with diplomas in Education, NTA level 6 and non-NTA level 6 recognized by TCU will also apply through CAS. Other equivalent applicants apart from those listed above (such as post-form VI certificates, bachelor degree holders) will continue lodging their applications with the University of Dar es Salaam.
Application forms for applicants with other equivalent qualifications can be obtained from the Directorate of Undergraduate Studies, Administration Block in Room 105, or they will be sent directly to the applicant upon request, but only where the applicant meets the required admission qualifications. Application forms can also be obtained from the offices of Regional Education Officers (REOs) or downloaded from the University website at www.udsm.ac.tz. The duly filled forms must reach the Director of Undergraduate Studies not later than the date indicated on the advertisement calling for applications for the particular admission season. Only applicants who meet the required minimum entry qualifications into the University should submit application forms. Forms from applicants who do not meet the minimum entry qualifications will not be processed and the admission fee if paid will be forfeited.
2. It is an offence to submit false information when applying for admission. Applicants who will be discovered to have submitted forged certificates or any other false information will not be considered and appropriate legal action will be taken against them. Bonafide University students are cautioned not to attempt applying for admission. If such students submit their application they will be liable to re- registration. Likewise, former students who have already graduated cannot be admitted as undergraduate students under Government loan sponsorship.
3. All new students are required to report for the orientation program that normally takes place during the week preceding the beginning of the new academic year.
4. Successful applicants will be registered only after they have paid the requisite University fees.
5. Fees paid will not be refunded.
6. All students, if accepted, are expected to conform entirely to University regulations.
7. The deadline for registration of first year students will be two weeks, from the first day of the orientation week, while for continuing students it will be the Friday of the second week after the beginning of the first semester.
8. Except in exceptional circumstances, no student will be allowed to change subjects/courses later than the Friday of the fourth week after the beginning of the first semester.
9. (a) Transferring from one academic program to another will be allowed only where the student has the required admission criteria for the academic program for which transfer is being sought and a vacancy exists in that program.
(b) Students discontinued on academic grounds from one College/School may be allowed to apply into another College/School provided that the sponsor approves.
(c) Discontinued students wishing to re-apply in the same College/School must show evidence of having followed further studies satisfactory to the College/School.
10. (a) Students entering this University as transfer cases cannot transfer grades obtained elsewhere. They can, however, be exempted from taking corresponding courses.
(b) Where degrees are classified, the maximum transferable load is one academic year.
11. Students will be allowed to be away from University studies for a maximum of two years if they are to be allowed to be re-admitted to the same year of studies where they left off.
12. Students discontinued from studies because of examination irregularities will be considered for re- admission after they have been away for three years. They will be required to re-apply and compete with other applicants for re- admission into first year.
13. No change of names by students will be entertained during the course of study at the University and they will only be allowed to use names appearing on their certificates.
14. No student will be allowed to postpone studies after effective commencement of an academic year except under special circumstances. Permission to postpone studies will be considered after producing satisfactory evidence of the reasons for postponement and written approval from the sponsor. Special circumstances shall
include: (a) Sickness; (b) Serious social problems (each case to be considered on its own merit); and (c) Severe sponsorship problem.
How to register for MUCE 2022 – MUCE Admission Login
Registration for An Admission Account:
Visit MUCE Online Application System via this link Below
To register for an account in our system through the button (REGISTRATION) at the UNDERGRADUATE tab
Note: to register for an account in the admission system you will need to supply the following details:
- First name
- Email Address
- Mobile Telephone Number
- To finalize registration, you will need to put in a password of your choice that you will use whenever you wish to log into the admission system.
- And lastly fill in the characters captcha as will be shown in the page, i.e., Captcha then click register button at the bottom to register for an account.
If you are successfully registered, then the system will send an email to your email address, please log into your email account to activate your admission account.
- Use the link sent into your email to log into our Admission system.
Note: at this stage. Your username is: your email address
Your Password is: the password you supplied
How to apply online MUCE 2022
Here we have all the instructions on how to apply for bachelor degree programs at the Mkwawa University College of Education via the MUCE online application system.
- When you are successfully logged into your account you will find notification that your account is successfully activated (please open the notification)
- Click at My Application button to start application
- You will be presented with four  steps to finish the application
- Chose application category:
- Write names as they appear in your secondary certificates
- sex, Country of Citizenship and Disability Type if any
Application fee payment
- Non-refundable Application Fees are:
- Local Students: TZS. 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand only) for bachelor degrees
- Local Students: TZS. 20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand only) for Diploma and Certificate Programmes
- Foreign Students USD. 45.00 (forty-five US Dollar only)
- For Tanzanians: use the reference number shown in admission system to pay application fee by using mobile money services ie. Mpesa, Tigo Pesa, Airtel Money, etc.
- Foreign Applicants: application fee is payable using the SWIFT code: NLCBTZTX through A/C Number: 012105005554, Mkwawa University College of Education, NBC Bank, Samora Branch.
- Payment procedures of application fee for local students using mobile money services are detailed below:
Use the reference number and the amount shown there after getting control number, to pay application fee by using mobile money services ie. Mpesa, Tigo Pesa, Airtel Money etc.
Application Fee Payment Details:
For those with Vodacom Number,
- Open your Mpesa by dialling *150*00#
- Then chose 4 LIPA
- Then chose 4 Weka
- Then Business number 888999
- The Reference number take from your Admission system account at the make payment button,
- The reference number is shown in red color: Reference no 99143XXXXXXX
For those with Tigo Number,
- Open your Tigo-Pesa Number dialling *150*01#
- Then chose 4 PAY bill
- Then chose 3
- Then Business number 888999
- Then Reference number take, from your Admission system account at the make payment button, the reference number is shown in red colour: Reference no 99143XXXXXX
For those with Airtel Number,
- Airtel Money Number dialling *150*60#
- Then chose 5 Lipia bili
- Then chose 4 Weka namba ya kampuni
- Then Business number 888999
- The Reference number, take from your Admission system account at the make payment button, the reference number is shown in red colour: Reference no: 99143XXXXXXX
- For Direct Entry applicants with both form IV and VI results from NECTA Add index number and year and choose level
- Example: Index no: S0110/0092/2014 level O-LEVEL
- Then click add sitting
- Index no: S0110/0088/2017 level A-LEVEL
- Then click add sitting; if you have multiple sittings then you can add all sittings that you wish to be considered in the selection process.
- For Equivalent applicants with form IV results from NECTA
- . Add index number and year and choose level
- Then upload your Diploma certificates in the system in PDF format
- For applicants with foreign certificates, you will need to put results in the system and upload certificates in PDF format
Choose from the List of available Programmes and the application choice number.
A renowned and highly ranked University in Africa, the Mkwawa University College of Education stands as the most prestigious University in Tanzania. It is a comprehensive University that caters for the entire Eastern and Southern African region, offering a wide range of academic disciplines at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The Mkwawa University College of Education is home to most qualified and internationally acknowledged scholars in Africa. By this announcement, applications are now open to qualified candidates from Tanzania, the Eastern and Southern African region and beyond, who wish to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programmes for the academic year 2022/2023
For MUCE Admission Guidebook Click here
MUCE Online Application, Mkwawa University College of Education, MUCE Online Application System, MUCE Online Application 2022/23, MUCE admission 2022/2023, MUCE Online Application System 2022/2023