Matokeo ya NECTA kidato Cha sita 2022/2023
Matokeo ya kidato Cha sita 2022/2023 – form six results 2022
Establishment of NECTA ( acsee 2022 results – necta 2022 form six)
Matokeo ya kidato Cha sita 2022/2023 – form six results 2022: in this article you will get to see the results of Form Six 2022/2023, Issued by NECTA – ACSEE (National examination council of Tanzania – Advanced certificate of secondary education examination) and how to get your results, In summarize; We have Explained four methods based on How to check your Matokeo kidato cha sita 2022 and these methods covers both Online and Offline methods ACSEE..
NECTA: is a national institution that administers national examinations in Tanzania Tanzania ( national examination council of Tanzania) Form six national examination results 2022 www.necta.go.tz 2022 ACSEE results
Form six national examination results 2022 – matokeo kidato cha sita 2022
Form Six Results are generally announced by the NECTA – National Examinations Council of Tanzania, about 2 months after the candidates sat for the examination. After that time, the full results will be posted on the NECTA or MOE website, All Students and parents are advised to visit NECTA website www.necta.go.tz or Ministry of Education, Science and Technology website www.moe.go.tz For official information about the release of Form Six results for 2022 (Matokeo ya kidato Cha sita 2022/2023)
DOWNLOAD PDF HERE
How to Check for the matokeo ya kidato Cha sita 2022/2023 – matokeo ya kidato cha sita 2022 necta 2022 form six
Here you will be able to see how to see your Form Six results 2022/2023 through the following steps below
- Click the necta link
- Click on the result will show all available results
- Select the type of test that is ASCEE in your respective year which is 2022/2023
- There you can get to see your results
It is a good idea for a student to write about the results and to download into PDF you have received. This will help you when you want to choose a course from a particular college to know what marks are required there.
The objectives of ACSEE form six results 2022
The objectives of this examination are as follows below:-
- To assess students’ skills and knowledge achieved in different subjects at secondary school.
- Also to weigh the extent to which the student can use the skills gained to meet the social, political, economic and technological challenges for the individual and the national development at large;
- To identify students with the capacity to continue learning to the advanced secondary school level and other learning institutions.
- The holder of the ACSEE qualification is expected to be able to apply skills of knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation in a broad range of activities.
Eligibility of Candidates who Seats for the Examination
- Any students who have completed four years of secondary education at both government and non-government registered schools and passed form two secondary education examination or Qualifying Test. Also, repeaters of the same examination who registered themselves as private candidates. View also form six results 2022
Grading System (GS) employed in Matokeo ya Kidato cha sita 2022/2023
A 80 – 100 1 Excellent, B 70 – 79 2 Very Good, C 60 – 69 3 Good, D 50 – 59 4 Average, E 40 – 49 5 Satisfactory, S 35 – 39 6 Subsidiary and F 0 – 34 7 Fail
Performance categorization employed Matokeo Kidato cha sita 2022
These point for categorizing performance for Matokeo kidato cha sita 2022 obtained from the main (Core or triplicate combination subjects)
DIVISION POINTS REMARKS I 3 – 9 Excellent II 10 -12 Very Good III 13 – 17 Good IV 18 – 19 Satisfactory 0 20 – 21 Fail
The core and compulsory subjects that a candidate is registered to sit for ACSEE are:
- Civics, History, Geography, Kiswahili, English Language, Biology and Basic Mathematics.
- Candidate may also sit for additional two subjects chosen from natural science subjects which are Physics and Chemistry or Business subjects which are Commerce and Book Keeping;
- Home economic subjects which are Food and Nutrition and Textile and Dress Making or Technical subjects which are Building Construction, Architectural Draughting, Surveying, Carpentry and Joinery, Brickwork and Masonry, Painting and Sign Writing, Plumbing, Electrical Installation, Electrical Engineering Science, Radio and Television Servicing, Electrical Draughting, Refrigeration and air conditioning, Plant and Equipment Maintenance, Workshop Technology, Motor Vehicle Mechanics, Welding and Metal Fabrication, Fitting and Turning, Auto Electric, Mechanical Draughting and Foundry and Blacksmith and one optional subject among the following: Bible Knowledge, Elimu ya Dini ya Kiislamu, Fine Art, Music, Physical Education,French Language, Literature in English, Arabic Language, Agricultural Science, Information and Computer Studies and Additional Mathematics. acsee 2022, www.necta.go.tz 2022 acsee, www.necta.go.tz 2022 acsee results