Simiyu PSLE Results 2022 – Matokeo ya darasa la saba 2022 Simiyu
NECTA PSLE Results 2022 for Simiyu Region
Matokeo ya darasa la saba 2022 Simiyu; The NECTA – The National Examinations Council of Tanzania has released the Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) Results for Simiyu region schools
NECTA PSLE Results 2022 for Simiyu have been successfully uploaded online on NECTA’s official website, to Check your Results please follow the instruction below
PSLE results for standard seven in 2022 and Procedures on how to check (Matokeo ya darasa la saba 2022 Simiyu)
Using the links below, check the Simiyu NECTA PSLE results for the 2022
Results 2022 kindly. The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) organizes the Psle results for Standard 7 by each region, district, and school. The names of those outcomes are listed under several categories and are also accessible through each Region’s Website at
Additionally, the National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) is defining this explicitly by enabling you to instantly obtain your PSLE results – matokeo ya darasa saba 2022 – through your online browser.
You can now follow the following step below to access Standard Seven Results 2022
- Step 1: Visit the NECTA official result website https://www.necta.go.tz or https://matokeo.necta.go.tz/
- Find and select the “Matokeo darasa la saba 2022” or “PSLE Primary School Examination Result 2022” link in step 2.
- Step 3: You will be sent to a new page -> NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL OF TANZANIA PSLE 2022 EXAMINATION RESULTS
- Step 4: Locate your Region -> District -> School Number or name -> Center Number to see your Matokeo darasa la saba 2022 – PSLE Result 2022 results.
- Step 5: Your region, district, or school’s Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) will be made available online.
- Step 6: Review the outcome’s grades and download them for later use.
About National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA)
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) was created by Parliamentary Act No. 21 of 1973 and is a government institution. In Tanzania, NECTA is in charge of overseeing the administration of all national exams.
The choice to create NECTA was a response to a previous action taken in April 1971 when Tanzania Mainland withdrew from the East African Examinations Council (EAEC) in order to administer her own exams. In 1970, Zanzibar resigned from the EAEC. Tanzania took part in the joint East African and international secondary school examinations, which were previously only administered by the Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate, between 1968 and 1971, prior to the withdrawal. The School Certificate and Higher School Certificate Examinations were the tests given back then by the Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate. African students first took the School Certificate Exam in 1947, followed by the Higher School Certificate Exam in 1960.
- The Executive Secretary,
- The National Examinations Council of Tanzania
- O. BOX 2624 OR 32019
- Simiyu .
- +255-22-2700493 – 6/9