Its CPUT Ienabler
We are pleased with your decision to undertake tertiary studies at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology. You are warmly welcomed to our Centre of Excellence that offers value-added teaching, research, and public service.
What Is CPUT Ienabler?
CPUT iEnabler is an online platform that allows students to manage their academic information and interact with the university. Here are some instructions for common tasks on the platform:
You can access the Cape Peninsula University of Technology Portal 24 hours a day from any location with an internet connection using a desktop computer, a laptop, notebooks, tablets, and even smartphones.
The Cape Peninsula University of Technology Self Help iEnabler login portal can be accessed via the link below. Please Login by providing your Username and Password.
How To Access CPUT Ienabler?
1. Login to iEnabler:
- To log in to iEnabler,
- go to the official CPUT website and click on the iEnabler link https://alecto.cput.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login?numtype=S
- Enter your student number and PIN, and click “Login.”
2. Forgot PIN:
If you have forgotten your PIN, click on the “Forgot PIN” button on the iEnabler login page. Follow the prompts and enter the required information to reset your PIN.
3. Change PIN:
To change your PIN, log in to iEnabler and click on the “Change PIN” button. Follow the prompts and enter the required information to change your PIN.
4. Reset a PIN:
To reset a PIN, log in to iEnabler and click on the “Reset PIN” button. Follow the prompts and enter the required information to reset the PIN.
5. Forgot Student Number:
If you have forgotten your student number, you can contact the CPUT Student Call Centre at 086 123 2788 or send an email to email@example.com for assistance. You will need to provide some personal information to verify your identity.
Benefits Of CPUT Ienabler
CPUT iEnabler provides several benefits to students at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology. Here are some of the key benefits:
1. Access to academic information: iEnabler provides students with access to their academic information, including their academic record, timetable, examination results, and financial statements. This information is easily accessible from any device with an internet connection.
2. Online registration: Students can register for courses online using iEnabler. This reduces the amount of time and effort required for in-person registration and allows students to register from anywhere.
3. Course management: iEnabler allows students to manage their courses by providing access to course materials, assignments, and online assessments. This makes it easier for students to stay organized and keep track of their progress.
4. Communication: iEnabler provides a platform for communication between students and the university. Students can access important announcements, communicate with their lecturers, and interact with other students in online discussion forums.
5. Convenience: iEnabler is a convenient platform that allows students to access their academic information from anywhere, at any time. This makes it easier for students to manage their academic responsibilities and stay on top of their coursework.
Overall, CPUT iEnabler provides a range of benefits that make it an essential tool for students at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology.
Troubleshooting CPUT Ienabler
ienabler Login Troubleshoots
- Make sure the CAPS Lock is on/off.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies.
- Make sure the internet connection is available and you’re definitely online before trying again.
- Avoid using VPN.
- In case you have forgotten your password then follow these instructions.
- If you still can’t get into your account, contact the CPUT ICT help desk and they will be in touch to help you ASAP
For information and inquiries, you can contact the Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) by visiting the institution’s official website.
Alternatives To CPUT Ienabler
Student Online Services (SOS)
NEED HELP WITH REGISTRATION?
- Download the relevant Subject Choice Form for your qualification
Student Online Services (SOS) gives you access to your student data – anytime and from anywhere.
- register online
- check the subjects that you are registered for
- print a proof of registration
- view your progress marks
- change your contact information
- check and pay your fees online.
Subscribe to our WhatsApp channel to get the latest posts delivered right to your dm.