- Print out the form.
- Take it to your bank to be filled in and STAMPED.
- Submit it to a SASSA local office to be captured and processed.
- As soon as this written request is processed, SASSA will then deposit the social grant money directly into the bank account.
The review process for a SASSA payment is as follows:
- Applicants must first submit an online application form.
- Once the form has been submitted, the department will review the application and determine whether or not it meets the eligibility requirements.
- If the application is approved, the applicant will be contacted to provide additional information, such as their income and vulnerable status.
SASSA payments are available to residents of South Africa who are in need and who have been verified as being in need by the department. The payments are made through the Post Office or a bank. The payment dates are as follows:
- R350 payments will be made starting on the 1st of each month.
- Payments will be made until the 31st of each month.
- Payments will be made in arrears, starting from the 1st of the following month.
- Payments will be made in cash only.