Goldman Sachs Ghana office
Goldman Sachs is a multinational investment banking, securities, and investment management organization that provides undergraduate and graduate students with a variety of internship opportunities. These internships give essential financial sector experience and can lead to full-time career possibilities.
The internship programs at Goldman Sachs differ based on the division to which you apply. Among the most frequent internship programs are:
- Investment Banking Division (IBD) Summer Analyst Program: This program is designed for undergraduate students who are interested in learning more about investment banking. The program lasts for 10 weeks and provides students with the opportunity to work on real-life transactions.
- Engineering Summer Analyst Program: This program is designed for students who have a background in computer science, engineering, or a related field. The program lasts for 10 weeks and provides students with the opportunity to work on various technology projects.
- Operations Summer Analyst Program: This program is designed for students who have an interest in finance and operations. The program lasts for 10 weeks and provides students with the opportunity to work on various projects related to operations, risk management, and technology.
How to apply for the Goldman sachs internship
To apply for a Goldman Sachs internship, you will need to submit an online application, which typically includes your resume, cover letter, and academic transcripts. You may also be required to complete a video interview and attend an in-person interview.
Is it hard to get a Goldman Sachs internship?
Requirements and criteria
Eligible students will fulfil one of the below criteria: In their penultimate year, or currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters degree programme and due to graduate between May 2023 and July 2024. FICC and Equities considers candidates graduating in 2023 and 2024.
As a participant, you will:
- Attend orientation where you’ll learn about our culture, as well as the benefits and responsibilities of being a member of the firm
- Receive training designed to help you succeed
- Have the opportunity to work on real responsibilities alongside fellow interns and our people
Applications for our 2023 Programme are now closed.