Economics grade 11 term 1 question paper
In this post you will learn on How to download the Economics grade 11 term 1 question paper and Topics to be covered for student
How to download the Economics grade 11 term 1 question paper
There are several ways to download Economics grade 11 question papers. Here are a few options:
- School Website: Check if your school has a website that provides access to past exam papers. Some schools may have a dedicated section for past papers that you can download.
- Department of Basic Education Website: Visit the Department of Basic Education website and look for the “Past Exam Papers” section. Here, you can access past Economics grade 11 exam papers from previous years.
What topics are in economics paper 1 grade 11?
Topics to be covered for student to be ready for the Economics grade 11 term 1 question paper
In Grade 11 Economics, term 1 typically covers a range of topics that introduce students to the fundamental concepts and principles of the subject. The following are some of the topics that may be covered in term 1 of Grade 11 Economics:
- Introduction to Economics:
- Definition of economics and its importance in society
- The economic problem of scarcity and the concept of opportunity cost
- Basic economic systems (market, command and mixed economies)
- Demand and supply analysis
- Elasticity of demand and supply
- Market equilibrium and disequilibrium
- Price controls and their effects
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and its components
- Aggregate demand and aggregate supply
- Inflation and its causes
- Unemployment and its types
- Economic Systems:
- Market and planned economies
- Mixed economies
- Economic goals and performance indicators
- The role of government in the economy
- International Trade:
- The benefits of international trade
- Globalization and its effects
- Trade barriers and their effects
- Balance of payments and exchange rates
Subscribe to our WhatsApp channel to get the latest posts delivered right to your dm.