Afgri learnership 2023
AFGRI is a South African agricultural services and processing company that offers various learnerships to individuals who are interested in pursuing a career in agriculture or related fields. Some of the learnerships offered by AFGRI include:
Requirements and criteria for Afgri learnership 2023
In order to be eligible to for the role, candidates must meet these minimum qualifications:
- Have taken N2 subjects e.g. Engineering Science, Mathematics and Diesel Trade Theory
- Must have also taken any of the following subjects:
- Engineering or Technical Drawing
- Engineering Science
- Motor Trade Theory
- National Certificate Vocational L4 applicants with theoretical subjects are also welcome to apply
- Non-N2 applicants with matric certification must have taken the following subjects and achieved at least 40% or E symbol
- Mathematics (non-Literacy)
- Technical Mathematics (non-Literacy)
- Technical Science
- Physical Science
- Engineering Graphics and Design
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Careful attention to detail
- An excellent team player and passionate about meeting deadlines
Applicants who do not hold the required qualifications may take the required N2 subjects at any AFGRI-sponsored Further Education and Training, or FET institutions.
- Agricultural Management Learnership
- Grain Grading Learnership
- Mechanical Engineering Learnership
- Fitter and Turner Learnership
- Diesel Mechanic Learnership
- Poultry Production Learnership
- Animal Production Learnership
- Packing and Storage Learnership
How to apply for Afgri learnership in 2023
To apply for an AFGRI learnership, you can visit their official website or contact them directly for more information on available opportunities and application requirements. Keep in mind that learnerships typically have specific eligibility criteria and application deadlines, so be sure to carefully review the requirements and submit your application before the deadline.
To apply for an Afgri learnership in 2023, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the Afgri Careers website: Check the Afgri Careers website for information about current learnership opportunities.
- Check eligibility criteria: Make sure you meet the eligibility criteria for the learnership you are interested in, such as having a Matric certificate and meeting certain academic requirements.
- Submit your application: To apply, you will need to complete an online application form and upload your CV, academic transcripts, and any other required documents.
- Prepare for selection processes: If your application is successful, you may be invited to attend an interview or complete other selection processes.
- Wait for a decision: Afgri will review your application and inform you of the outcome. If you are successful, you will be offered a learnership position.
Please note that the application process and requirements for Afgri learnerships may change from year to year. It’s a good idea to check the Afgri Careers website regularly for the latest information and to stay up to date on the latest learnership opportunities.
Afgri learnership 2023 application form
To apply for an Afgri learnership, you need to complete an online application form on the Afgri Careers website. The application form will ask you to provide personal and contact information, your academic background, and work experience (if any). You will also need to upload your CV and academic transcripts, and any other required documents.
It’s important to complete the application form accurately and thoroughly, as this information will be used to determine if you meet the eligibility criteria for the learnership and if you would be a good fit for the program.
Please note that the application process for Afgri learnerships may change from year to year, so it’s a good idea to check the Afgri Careers website for the most up-to-date information and requirements.
Afgri Learnership 2023 closing date
The deadline for submission of applications is on 11 November 2023.
Afgri learnership salary
The salary for an Afgri learnership will vary depending on the specific program and your level of education and experience. Learnerships are often designed to provide a stipend or allowance to cover living expenses while you are participating in the program.
The average salary for a Learnership is ZAR 4,993 per month in Gauteng, which is 3% higher than the average Afgri salary of ZAR 4,809 per month for this job.
In general, the salary for a learnership is typically lower than the salary for a full-time position, as the focus is on learning and development rather than earnings. However, successful completion of a learnership can provide valuable work experience and increase your chances of finding employment in your field after the program is over.
It’s a good idea to check the specific details of the Afgri learnership you are interested in to get an idea of the salary or stipend that is offered. You can find this information on the Afgri Careers website or by contacting the bank directly.
For enquiries, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep in mind that applications sent to this email address will not be reviewed.
In conclusion, Afgri Bank offers learnerships as part of its commitment to developing young professionals and providing opportunities for skills development. A learnership is a structured program that combines workplace experience with theoretical learning, and is aimed at providing individuals with the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in their chosen careers.