Absa graduate programme 2024
This content concern about Absa graduate programme, salary, and What the Graduate Programme offers, Candidate Requirement, Qualification Requirements – Undergraduate or Post-Graduate Degree in the following or similar disciplines
About Absa graduate programme
Shaping Africa’s future
Absa is committed to finding local solutions to uniquely local challenges and everything we do is focused on adding value and shaping Africa’s future. Step into your future and be part of an organisation that understands the power of collaborative minds in the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey
- This Graduate programme is a structured, 18-month fixed-term programme in the Global Markets division.
- Graduates will be rotated across some of the Global Markets teams in our Front Office and Middle Office divisions which include;
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Prime Services
- Index Solutions & Passive investments
- Quantitative Analysis
- Data Science
- Equity Research
- Fixed Income Research
- Graduates will gain exposure to, and work with key infrastructure partners in Market risk, Credit Risk, Operations and Product Control.
- You will learn about the different functions in Global Markets and how they operate and collaborate with the team to drive a successful business. These functions include; Trading, risk management, systems knowledge, sales function, client interactions, model development, deal pricing, product development, regulatory changes.
Are you eligible to apply?
- We are looking for dynamic, ambitious, analytical, problem solvers who are passionate about financial markets, driving change and are eager to make an impact.
- Graduates with a minimum Honours degree in Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Engineering, Statistics, Econometrics, Finance or Commerce, Economics and Business Science are eligible to apply.
- We need well-rounded individuals who work well within a team and are ready for an exponential learning experience to be #BravePassionateReady with us.
- The Gen A Global Markets Graduate Programme is open to South African citizens with 65%-70% aggregates.
- Do you have a keen interest in data and views and insights on the future of banking and financial services in addition to the above criteria? You should apply now!
How to apply for Absa graduate programme 2024
The application process for the Absa Graduate Programme typically involves submitting an online application form, providing a copy of your CV and academic transcripts, and undergoing a series of assessments and interviews.
- Do you meet the eligibility criteria above?
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- You will be redirected to Leaply, our specialised application management platform for the Gen A Graduate Programme.
- Please upload your details, share your personal and academic profile, motivate your interest in the graduate programme and tell us what makes you stand out in the crowd.
- Should you be successful in the first round, you will progress to the next rounds which includes psychometric tests, a culture-fit interview and later, a comprehensive virtual assessment centre.
- Do you have any queries or questions? Contact us on GlobalMarketsGraduatesApplications@absa.africa
Absa graduate programme 2024 salary
Absa graduate programme salary The estimated total pay for a Graduate Risk Analyst at Absa is ZAR 387,350 per year.
Subscribe to our WhatsApp channel to get the latest posts delivered right to your dm.