Youth Engagement and Climate Justice Inspirator
ActionAid Tanzania (AATZ)
ActionAid is a global federation working for a world free from poverty and injustice.
Internal & External Vacancies Advertisement
ActionAid Tanzania is an anti-poverty agency working to end poverty and injustice.
Qualified women candidates are highly encouraged to apply for this position.
ActionAid Tanzania (AATZ) envisions seeing Tanzania without poverty and injustice in which every person enjoys his/her right to a life of dignity. Currently, the organization is looking for a qualified, experienced, and self-motivated person to fill in the following vacant post:
Job Title: Youth Engagement and Climate Justice Inspirator
Workstation: Kigoma Region
Reports to: Livelihood & Resource Mobilization Manager
Duration: 1 year
To strengthen the capacity of the partners in area of youth engagement for climate justice and disaster preparedness.
- Support establishment of youth’s hubs at district level in Kasulu and Kibondo
- Organise capacity building training to partners and youth on climate justice and leadership
- Support partner in design and preparing communication and partnership policy.
- Support partners in organizing dialogue with Local Government Authorities on youth demands for development.
- Train partner on basic principles of Human Rights Based Approach (HRBA) especially contextualization of the approach mto practice.
- At least two years’ experience in youth engagement field related works
- Experience in advocacy, campaign work, working as volunteer, young people mobilization in developing countries and coordinating young people movements/ networks/alliances.
- A bachelor’s degree in Environmental Studies. Natural Resources, and Forestry. Master’s degree in any Social Sciences will be added advantage
HOW TO APPLY
NB: To access a full job description of the above positions, please, visit our website: https://tanzania.actionaid.org/jobs/2022/jobs
To apply, submit your updated curriculum vitae, a motivation letter and state your gross salary expectation per month and send to Head of Human Resources Organizational Development & Support Service, through E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 20th July 2022 at 17.00hrs.
Please clearly indicate the position you are applying for, in your email subject.
NB: Whilst all applications received will be assessed strictly on their individual merits, we regret that we can only respond to shortlisted candidates.