Position: Yoga/Massage Therapist/Fitness Trainer
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts Serengeti, Mara, Tanzania
About the job
- To deliver creative traditional yoga & fitness classes including asana,
pranayama, meditation and spa treatments.
- To be well versed in various styles yoga including Hatha, Ashtanga & ying Yoga.
- To develop Lodge Yoga & fitness programs and keep up to date with yoga
- Listen to guests needs and design private yoga classes for guests.
- To inspire and inform guests about yoga through dynamic delivery of lecture series and active interaction with guests in the lodge.
- To impart yoga knowledge and practices to spa and lodge staff.
- Understand benefits and contraindications of yoga and fitness practices, spa products and spa services.
- Conduct fitness class for guests & employees as per plan developed by Spa
- To arrange and reset the yoga room after each classes.
- To meet and exceed yoga revenue targets.
- Work as part of team to ensure effective running of Spa department.
- To cover the spa reception desk and assist with all guest enquiries.
- The ability to take reasonable care to perform duties as instructed, and to
prevent injuries to self and others. Also to identify and report hazards.
- Check the upkeep of guest gym, staff gym and report any issues to the Spa
- To adhere to all Four Seasons Standards and to Meet and Exceed in all Standard Tests undertaken.
- Respond properly in any Lodge emergency or safety situation.
- The ability to perform CPR if needed.
- Assumes training responsibilities when required, demonstrates a high degree
of standards awareness, promotes teamwork and acts as role model.
- To operate spa booking system in administrative levels.
- Yoga/Massage Therapist/Fitness Trainer Job Opportunity at at Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Actively offers operational, employee and customer (internal and external)
related feedback to management.
- Provides professional treatments including massage, facial treatments and
body treatments in a sensitive and personalized manner and following company standards and procedures, determines guest needs and preferences by asking pertinent questions.
- Possesses a high degree of product knowledge and relevant technical skills.
- Recommends and effectively up sells treatments, packages and retail items in
a sensitive and personalized manner.