Vfs zimbabwe permits application – How to apply zim permits 2022
How do I get a permit in Zimbabwe?
- A letter containing a job offer from a Zimbabwean company.
- Proof of the applicant’s qualifications for the position, including prior work experience.
- Two passport photos.
- A birth certificate and marriage certificate, if applicable.
How to apply zim permits 2022
Step 1 :
- You will need to fill your application form online. Filling the Form online is mandatory as NO handwritten forms would be accepted.
- IMPORTANT – Before selecting an appointment date, please ensure that you plan accordingly for your supporting documents as rescheduling would only be allowed under special circumstances
- After completing the Online form the applicant will need to ensure all supporting documents are in order and needs to be handed in when submitting on your appointment date.
- A fixed service fee of R1090 for every applicant is payable online only via debit/credit card or EFT or pre-payment at bank using the unique system generated ZEP reference number as reference
- Please note that there will not be any bulk payments allowed for groups and each applicant will have to make a single payment per application using the system generated ZEP reference number as payment reference.Fees are non-refundable once the application is received by VFS Global and Department of Home Affairs.
- Vfs zimbabwe permit tracking – Vfs tracking zimbabwe to south africa
- Vfs zimbabwe permits application – How to apply zim permits 2022
- Zim permits 2022 renewal – zimbabwe permit renewal – zim permits 2022 renewal latest news
- Vfs application form download – Vfs application form pdf
Step 2 :
You will need to arrange for supporting documents for your ZEP application. Please call our contact centre for any clarifications on +27 (0) 10 593 4585
|Work||Letter of employment from employer on the company letterhead (if applicable) and certified true by a Commissioner of Oaths (Police Station, Bank, Post Office)|
|Own Business||Business Registration Document or Municipal Registration Document|
|Study||Institution of Learning Admission Letter, on the Institution letterhead with a stamp.|
Supporting Documents required
|1||Duly completed and signed ZEP online form.|
|2||Original Passport valid for 90 calendar days.|
|3||Photocopies of the valid passport|
|4||Photo Copy of the Valid ZSP permit|
|5||Proof of Passport Application if applied for a new passport|
|6||Original Bank payment receipt for each applicant (if a cash deposit prepayment is done in our Standard Bank account)|
Step 3 :
On the day of your appointment, plan to arrive 10 minutes early at the Visa Application Centre. Bring your appointment letter and documents, along with a valid passport.
When you arrive at the Application Centre you will be required to submit your complete application and enroll your biometrics (fingerprints and photo). Once the ZEP application process is completed you will be issued with an acknowledgment receipt. Please keep your receipt safe as you will require this to track your application and collect your decision.
Important note: You will not be able to submit further documents once your application has been submitted at the Application Centre. The documents that you submitted at the time you made your application will be the only documents that are considered.
- A ZSP applicant will be allowed to travel using the ZEP receipt and the expired ZSP permit until such time as the ZEP permit is issued, without being declared undesirable.
Step 4 :
Biometrics will be collected using a quick, discreet and non-intrusive process that captures a facial image with a digital camera and a 10-digit fingerprint scan with a digital finger scanner.
Your face must be clearly visible for a photograph to be taken. This means that you cannot:
- Have hair that covers the eyes
- Wear a hat or scarf or any other item that obscures the face, hair or neck (with the exception of religious head coverings detailed below:
If you wear a head or neck covering for religious reasons you must ensure that your face is clearly visible, from the bottom of your chin to above your eyebrows including both cheeks. If possible both ears should also be displayed. You may also need to remove your glasses when the photograph is taken.
If you have cut or damaged your fingertips, you should make an appointment with the Visa Facilitation Centre when the injury has healed.
If you have a temporary decoration, such as mehndi or henna, you should advise the Visa Facilitation C entre when booking your appointment to determine whether a scan will be possible.
Please note that appearance in person for all applicants including minors regardless of age is mandatory for biometrics.
If you refuse to submit your biometrics and you are not subject to any exception according to Department of Home Affairs, your visa application will not be accepted.
All applicants including children need to give biometric data. All applicants who are less than 16 years of age, are incapable of providing consent, or those physically unable to provide a fingerprint scan, will only need to provide a live facial digital photograph on the day of appointment.
If an applicant is below 18 years of age, a parent or legal guardian will be asked to give consent and be present when biometrics is collected.
You can track your application online. Once a decision has been made, you may collect the decision in person or a representative can collect the decision from the Visa Facilitation Centre with the necessary required information
Please collect processed applications from our Visa Facilitation Centre where the application was submitted. The original passport will be required as proof of the applicant’s identity and handing over of the visa label or refusal letter to applicants.
Processed applications will not be returned to applicants / representatives in case they fail to submit the below:
- original passport of the applicant at the time of submission of application,
- original Invoice Cum Receipt /
- SAPS issued affidavit (where applicable)
- Valid signed power of attorney (where applicable)
Collection timings: 10:00 – 15:00 (Monday – Friday except public holidays)
Representative must provide an original Photo ID, a power of attorney Letter as well as the applicant’s original passport if collecting the decision on behalf of the applicant/s. The power of attorney Letter should clearly state the following: –
- Name of the Representative collecting the decision.
- Photo ID number of the Representative.
- Applicant signature as signed on the Invoice Cum Receipt and passport.
The Invoice Cum Receipt provided on the day of submission (photocopy not allowed) will be required in original where the applicant has authorized a representative to collect on their behalf.
Where the applicant has lost / misplaced the original receipt, an affidavit issued by The South African Police Services will be required.
- Please click here to download a copy of the power of attorney to be used by representatives when collecting on behalf of an applicantProcessed applications WILL NOT be returned to applicants / representatives where he/she fails to submit any of the above requirements at the time of collection.