Senior Software Developer at Web Corporation Limited
About the job
Web Corporation Limited is looking for a Senior Software Developer to join our team in Dar es Salaam. As a software developer you will join our team and be responsible for building web-based software product to serve the needs of our customers.
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Perform design, implementation, and upgrades of information systems to meet the business and user needs
Observing user feedback to recommend and execute improvements to existing software products
- Training users – Ensures operation by training client personnel and providing support.
- Deploys various metrics to analyze the issues with software programs and escalates unsatisfactory, repetitive incidences, and monitor performances on wake of interventions
- Provide technical documentation of all processes and training as needed
- Define and coordinate the execution of testing procedures, and develop test cases to serve the overall quality assurance process
- Conceiving, proposing and selling new ideas in engineering and product management that are relevant to market and result in product innovation/patent proposals.
- Working closely with Management, other developers, designers and systems Analysts to ensure software projects meet requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college. Ideal subjects: Computer Science/ Engineering, Software Development.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience back-end programming (Python-(Mandatory), Django Framework, PHP, Java, .Net Framework, Ruby, Dart & NodeJs)
- Experience in REST API, GraphQL, Database Design and Implementation
- Able to deliver under pressure, prioritizing work against competing demands to meet deadlines
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Ability and willingness to travel
How To Apply
Send a detailed and updated CV and cover letter (containing links of sample work) to email@example.com