Sales and Marketing Officer
SALES AND MARKETING OFFICER
If you live and breathe sales and marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Marketing Officer to develop, implement, track and optimize our marketing tools.
This role will be attached to JEMA TECH, a digital arm in JEMA AFRICA LTD that uses technology to solve challenges in the society based in Dare salaam.
With 2 products in the market:
JETCARGO- Is a logistics solution on web and android play store that solves logistic challenges in cargo across Africa.
JETBANKING- Is an ios and android application in fintech that solves challenges in financial services mainly village community banks,microfinance services which is digital lending and borrowing services.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget with strict tangible results
- Plan and execute all ATL and BTL marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns in JEMATECH
- Design, build and maintain our social media and physical presence
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) in JEMATECH and its products.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies in JETCARGO and JETBANKING.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests in JEMATECH products
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Requirements and skills
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in marketing in a fast growing company
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing and measurement
Send your CV And Application letter to : firstname.lastname@example.org