RCL Foods is now accepting applications for its internship program.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to get a start in this sort of industry and grow a career in it.
If this is something that seems interesting to you and you can definitely see yourself doing this, then you need to apply right away.
Below is a guide on exactly how you can do that and exactly how this internship program will work.
RCL Foods Internship Deadline
The RCL Foods Internship will not be accepting applications after 26 August 2022.
Please ensure that your application is in by then along with any requested support documents that the internship provider will require.
Failure to do so will result in your application being dismissed from the selection process.
RCL Foods Internship Location
This learnership will be held in Centurion, Gauteng.
What is RCL Foods?
Leading South African food business RCL FOODS employs over 21 000 people. They make a wide variety of food products for both well-known brands and private labels, and they distribute these goods through Vector, their very own supply chain route-to-market expert.
Their strategy has been influenced by who RCL FOODS is and where they want to take their company. Their objective is to forge their own destiny, guided by their principles and motivated by both passion and desire.
They think it is possible to provide for everyone’s needs while also protecting the environment, doing more, and giving more. While guaranteeing that their shareholders and clients gain, they hope to motivate their staff and improve communities.
What is This Internship?
Students studying or having completed their courses for a Diploma in Health & Safety are eligible for a SHE internship opportunity through RCL FOOD. The intern will work with the Specialty division and be under the supervision of the Senior Risk Control Officer.
The intern will assist the SHEQ department administratively.
Various roles and responsibilities you will need to carry out:
- Provide technical assistance for the maintenance, upkeep, and oversight of current management systems and standard operating procedures (ISO45001 Management System).
- Make ensuring that all HSE policies and practices are followed by the company.
- Formulating action plans for addressing areas of non-compliance and conducting routine safety compliance, inspections, and audits against authorizations, regulations, and laws.
- Conduct proactive safety check, both scheduled and unexpected, and report production.
- Ensuring that first aid kits and fire extinguishers are in compliance (Serviced and not blocked).
- Conduct and evaluate risk analyses.
- Actively gathering data for submissions of weekly, monthly, and different reports.
- Plan and carry out drills for responding to emergencies.
- assemble data and take part in incident investigations.
- Make sure that crucial HSE information is posted on noticeboards.
- Attend HSE statutory meetings and record minutes.
- Help in operating the CAPAs
RCL Foods Internship Requirements
Please make sure you meet ALL of the following minimum entrance requirements before submitting your application because if you don’t, your application will be rejected:
- Must have finished OR be enrolled in school to earn a diploma in health and safety.
- Advantageous: SAMTRAC.
- Skills in administration and internal compliance are required.
- Project management abilities are required.
- Must possess reporting abilities.
- Must possess strong communication abilities.
- A team player is necessary.
How To Apply RCL Foods Internship
Applications for this internship are quite simple. All you will need to do is complete the following online application form which you can find here.
You will also need the following support documents:
- A certified copy of your ID
- A certified copy of your academic record
- An updated CV
If you have any questions or concerns related to this internship program, then you can contact RCL Foods directly through the following means:
Contact Portal: https://rclfoods.com/contact-us/