CMS (Tanzania) Limited
CMS (Tanzania) Limited is a highly respected mineral exploration drilling company with operations in Tanzania. An industry leader in safety with ambitious growth strategies, we are seeking applications for a dedicated and professional Production Engineer who would like to join our dynamic team. This position will provide the opportunity to be part of a team that contributes towards the exciting growth of the mining industry in Tanzania.
PRODUCTION ENGINEER – 1 Position
Location: North Mara Gold Mine
Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure maximum output of drill rig and analyse / circulate production reports.
- Create and make follow up on company invoices.
- Act as link between the company and the client including undergoing negotiations as well as sending accurate invoices.
- Working within a team promoting site safety standards and ensuring the highest quality of work is conducted and maintained.
- Assist to develop, implement, and monitor emergency response and management plans.
- Prepare and maintain accuracy of Rig Reports.
- Effective communication & negotiation with client.
- Discuss safety and health as a value at all meetings.
- Set a personal example on all matters of health, safety, and environment. Live and visibly demonstrate CMS values.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering.
- 3-5 years’ experience in the mining field.
- Good knowledge of variety of drill techniques including RC, RAB, air core, directional drilling, water bores etc.
- Good analytical and Mathematical skills.
- Advance MS Office.
- Good understand of the drilling process or cycle.
- High Negotiation & Leadership skills.
- Short to medium strategic planning skills.
- Awareness of inherent job safety hazards and willingness to uphold a high standard of safety.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply:
If you think you have what it takes, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Deadline is ONE week from the first appearance in newspaper!
CMS(Tanzania) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage everyone to apply.
ALSO READ: Country Treasurer Job Opportunity at ABSA Bank Limited Tanzania
Subscribe to our email newsletter to get the latest posts delivered right to your email.