Nelson Mandela African Institute of Science and Technology NMAIST Offered courses for 2018/ 2019
The Nelson Mandela African Institution of Science and Technology (NM-AIST) in Arusha is one in a network of Pan-African Institutions of Science and Technology located across Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA). These institutions, which are the proud brainchild of the late Nelson Mandela, envision training and developing the next generation of African scientists and engineers with a view to impacting profoundly on the continent’s development through the application of Science, Engineering and Technology and Innovation (SETI).
Currently The Nelson Mandela African Institute of Science and Technology offers various undergraduate degree , diploma, and post graduate Programmes as listed below.
- Master’s and PhD in Life Sciences (LiSe) Master’s in Public Health (Joint with IHI)
- Master’s and PhD in Life Sciences (LiSe)
- Master’s and PhD in Bio-Engineering (BioE)
- Master’s and PhD in Mathematical and Computer Sciences and Engineering (MCSE)
- Master’s and PhD in Information and Communication Science and Engineering (ICSE)
- Master’s and PhD in Materials Science and Engineering (MaSE)
- Master’s and PhD in Sustainable Energy Science and Engineering (SESE)
- Master’s and PhD in Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering (HWRE)
- Master;s and PhD in Environmental Science and Engineering (EnSE)
- Master’s in Environmental Information Management System (Joint with Oldenburg University, Germany)