Kampala International University Online application 2023/2024 (kampala international university courses offered); Here are the Best steps to apply.
Kampala International University Online application 2023, Application System 2023: The Kampala International University in Tanzania (KIUT) was established in Tanzania in 2008 as a Dar es Salaam Constituent College of Kampala International University in Uganda. It was then known as Dar es Salaam Constituent College affiliated to the Kampala International University (KIU-DCC). The main goal of the college was to run academic and professional courses offered by Kampala International University (KIU) through the Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode of course delivery.
KIU-DCC’s initial main office location address was at the 8th Floor of Posta House Building along the Uganda/Ohio street junction in the Dar es Salaam metropolis, opposite the then offices of the Higher Education Accreditation Council (HEAC) that later changed to the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU). In November 2009, the College main office was relocated to the Quality Plaza Building along the current Julius K. Nyerere Road. The growth in student numbers, in 2010, reflected in the number of applications received for admission, forced the college leadership to search for a new permanent location that would facilitate the offer of university education through both ODL and residential modes of course delivery. This move was, in part, the effort of the then leadership of KIU-DCC to respond to social demand, particularly by Tanzanian youth, for more places to pursue Higher Learning studies. Ultimately, the college leadership managed to acquire, from the Hon. Kate Kamba’s family, a 148 acre piece of land in the Gongo la Mboto Village, in Ilala District, still in the Dar es Salaam Region.
On 15 January 2011, the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) issued the college interim recognition through granting the KIU-DCC a Certificate of Provisional Registration (CPR) and, later on 27 September 2012, issuing the College a Certificate of Full Registration (CFR). Five years later, vide a letter referenced CB.40/78/01/51, dated 17 July 2017, the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) approved the aspired new status of KIU-DCC as a full-fledged university under the new name of “The Kampala International University in Tanzania (KIUT)”. The University’s first Chancellor was and still is His Excellency, Ali Hassan Mwinyi, the retired Third Phase President of Zanzibar as well as being the retired Second Phase President of the United Republic of Tanzania.
The Kampala International University Dar es Salaam College, KIU-DAR admission 2022/2023 period has come; this is one of the most essential times of the year to students who wish to pursue undergraduate studies at the Kampala International University Dar es Salaam College (KIU-DAR).
The Kampala International University Dar es Salaam College invites applications for admission from qualified candidates into Undergraduate Programmes for the 2022/2023 Academic Year. In this academic year, the University will offer a total of 102 Undergraduate Degree Programmes.
All requisite information and guidelines to assist in the application stages are provided from the respective Instructions tab. i.e., UNDERGRADUATE tab for those applying for Certificates, Diplomas and Bachelor Degrees.
Applicants are reminded to register their names as they appear in Ordinary Certificate of Secondary Education (CSEE) and Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education (ACSEE) including index numbers when prompted.
Undergraduate applicants with foreign certificates are required to first present their certificates to the National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) for verification at: www.necta.go.tz. NECTA will issue them letters showing equivalence numbers and grades. Applicants with equivalent qualifications (e.g., holders of diplomas and certificates) are advised to obtain an award verification number (AVN) from the National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) at
It is this time of the year that determines a student’s future and hence students are advised to avoid making mistakes during this time. To make things clear, TCU has prepared the 2022/2023 admission guidebook as a tool to guide students on admission process, if you haven’t read the TCU admission guidebook yet check this link here to familiarize yourself with the Undergraduate Admission Guidebook for 2022/2023 Academic Year.
Kampala international university courses offered
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Public Administration
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Social Work and Social Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Commerce)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Finance and Banking)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Supplies and Procurement Management)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Marketing)
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Art with Education (Kiswahili and English)
- Bachelor of Art with Education (English and Geography)
- Bachelor of Art with Education (English and History)
- Bachelor of Art with Education (History and Geography)
- Bachelor of Art with Education (Geography and Kiswahili)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Human Resources Management)
- Bachelor of Conflict Resolution and Peace Building
- Bachelor of Guidance and Counseling
How to register for Kampala International University – KIU Admission Login
Registration for An Admission Account:
Visit KIU-DAR Online Application System via this link Below
……… REGISTER HERE
To register for an account in our system through the button (REGISTRATION) at the UNDERGRADUATE tab
Note: to register for an account in the admission system you will need to supply the following details:
- First name
- Email Address
- Mobile Telephone Number
- To finalize registration, you will need to put in a password of your choice that you will use whenever you wish to log into the admission system.
- And lastly fill in the characters captcha as will be shown in the page, i.e., Captcha then click register button at the bottom to register for an account.
If you are successfully registered, then the system will send an email to your email address, please log into your email account to activate your admission account.
- Use the link sent into your email to log into our Admission system.
Note: at this stage. Your username is: your email address
Your Password is: the password you supplied
KIU online application 2023-2024 – How to apply online Kampala International University 2023
Here we have all the instructions on how to apply for bachelor degree programs at the Kampala International University Dar es Salaam College via the KIU-DAR online application system.
- When you are successfully logged into your account you will find notification that your account is successfully activated (please open the notification)
- Click at My Application button to start application
- You will be presented with four  steps to finish the application
- Chose application category:
- Write names as they appear in your secondary certificates
- sex, Country of Citizenship and Disability Type if any
Application fee payment
Please ensure that “ALL PAYMENTS” due for the university are paid through the bank for safety and convenience.
Bank Name : CRDB Bank PLC
Account Number (TZS) : 01J1098093700
Account Name : KAMPALA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Mode of Payment
- Direct Payment: This is payment made by directly depositing all fees straight into our bank account through any CRDB Bank near you. Please return the Bank Slip to the University Account Office after making a deposit. It will be used as proof of payment.
- Mobile Payment: This is payment made to the University CRDB Bank account through mobile money services, be it M-Pesa, Tigo Pesaor Airtel Money. Please DO NOT DELETE the completion message after the transaction completes for it is to be used as proof of payment at the University Account Offices.
Below are transaction instructions from each mobile money service provider.
- Airtel Money
Reminder: The message received should not be deleted for it will used as proof of payment at the university accounts office during registration.
Other Bank Details
CRDB Bank PLC
Account Number (USD): 02J1098093700
KAMPALA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Kenya Commercial Bank (T) Limited – (KCB)
Account Number (TZS): 240603599
Account Number (USD): 402006283
KAMPALA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Account Number (TZS): 56010030000610
Account Number (USD): 56010030000627
KAMPALA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
- The University Administration reserves the right to revise University Fees at any time during the course of your study
- Fees Clearance Card will not be issued at the beginning of the Semester/Session/Term/Trimester unless all fees are paid. Fees Clearance Card is to be picked from the Office of the Director of Finance reporting.
- Money for meals and hostels should not be deposited on the University Account.
- Access to examination at the end of the Semester/Session/Term/Trimester will only be permitted to students who have paid or settled fees in full.
Choose from the List of available Programmes and the application choice number.
A renowned and highly ranked University in Africa, the Kampala International University Dar es Salaam College stands as the most prestigious University in Tanzania. It is a comprehensive University that caters for the entire Eastern and Southern African region, offering a wide range of academic disciplines at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The Kampala International University Dar es Salaam College is home to most qualified and internationally acknowledged scholars in Africa. By this announcement, applications are now open to qualified candidates from Tanzania, the Eastern and Southern African region and beyond, who wish to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programmes for the academic year 2022/2023
For KIU-DAR Admission Guidebook LOG IN HERE
Kampala International University Dar es Salaam Contacts
Kampala International University Online Application, Kampala International University Dar es Salaam College, KIU-DAR Online Application System, KIU-DAR Online Application, KIU-DAR admission, KIU-DAR Online Application System