How to withdraw sassa relief fund from standard bank
How to withdraw sassa relief fund from standard bank: How to withdraw sassa relief fund from standard bankAccording to SASSA, after you submit your application and select this as your payment option, you must provide your banking information as part of the application process. This would simplify and expedite the payment of your R350 award. You may then withdraw your R350 from any ATM.
Sassa Payments R350 Grant Application, Appeal, And Sassa Status Pending
The review process for a SASSA payment is as follows:
- Applicants must first submit an online application form.
- Once the form has been submitted, the department will review the application and determine whether or not it meets the eligibility requirements.
- If the application is approved, the applicant will be contacted to provide additional information, such as their income and vulnerable status.
SASSA payments are available to residents of South Africa who are in need and who have been verified as being in need by the department. The payments are made through the Post Office or a bank. The payment dates are as follows:
- R350 payments will be made starting on the 1st of each month.
- Payments will be made until the 31st of each month.
- Payments will be made in arrears, starting from the 1st of the following month.
- Payments will be made in cash only.
SASSA R350 grant payment date
Payments will be made until the 31st of each month. Social grant payments for September will be released after the October social grant payments, according to the South African Social Security Agency (Sassa). Social grant payments for October will end on 5 October 2022, and R350 grant payments should have begun on 6 October 2022, according to Sassa.
Sassa Status Check For R350 Payment Dates
“The status check for the R350 payment dates will show everything is still fixed for those dates. Previously, the grant payment collection dates were also fixed, but now it looks like the payments may not happen as planned.”
SASSA status pending
As your application is still pending, it still needs to be screened and verified before being approved. Once approved, you will receive an SMS from SASSA requesting your banking details, then you will be paid.
Sassa recipients who are appealing their grant decision may contact the independent tribunal for information on how to appeal their decision. The tribunal can be contacted at the following address: Independent Tribunal, PO Box 6013, Pretoria 0001, South Africa. The tribunal’s contact information can also be found on the website.
How do I appeal my SASSA status?
Here’s how to appeal a R350 grant under the new rules
- For more information, please visit srd.dsd.gov.za
- To lodge an appeal or check the status of an appeal, click the green bar.
- Identify yourself by entering your ID number
- Please enter your cellphone number
- When you click the ‘send pin’ button, you will receive an SMS with your verification code
- Click ‘Submit’ once you have entered the pin
- Please select the month for which you are appealing
- Choose the reason for your appeal by clicking on the drop-down arrow
- Please click ‘submit’