How to make a snake skeleton for school project grade 5
how to make a snake skeleton for school project grade 5, how to make a skeleton with paper, skeletal system project pdf, skeletal system worksheet grade 5 pdf, cardboard skeleton model for school project, how to make a skeleton with straws and paper clips, how to make a human skeleton for school project grade 6
This Q-tip skeleton is a wonderful craft for children to make this Halloween! The bones are made up of cotton swabs, and are glued on to black paper to form a skeleton.
The best thing is, there are not many supplies needed at all, and most likely they are in your house right now. A child may need some help from an adult to cut the Q-tips in half, as some of them can be a little tough to cut through.
- 18 Q-tips
- Black cardstock or construction paper
- White paper
- Black marker
- White glue
Q-tip Skeleton Instructions
1. Begin by gluing 6 whole Q-tips on the black cardstock for the skeleton’s ribs.
2. Glue 1 Q-tip perpendicular over the ribs to act as the backbone. Have the Q-tip lie flush with the last rib, but poke up longer than the top rib, to act as the neck bone.
3. Draw a skull on the white paper with a black marker, and cut it out.
4. Glue the skull on the paper above and touching the neck bone.
5. Glue 4 whole Q-tips for the arm joints and leg joints, as shown in the finished photo below.
6. Cut 6 whole Q-tips in half, or make them even shorter if you like (like I did). These are smaller bones that can be used as the 10 fingers, and 2 to be the feet. Glue them in place.
7. Hang on your front door for the Trick-or-Treaters!