Registration at Goldfields College (How much is the registration fee at Goldfields TVET College?)
Goldfields TVET College; INTRODUCTION, Registration Steps, Application closing date and Admission criteria.
Goldfields TVET College Registration; The college has been registered as a recognized and licensed institution by both the Government of South Africa and the International Organization of Standardization (ISO). The College has in place a well-structured education program that builds on the foundation of knowledge and skills established in junior high school. The senior high school program is organized into three years, with a two-year transition phase. The transition phase is very important as it prepares the student well for the job market. The college offers a wide range of subjects that meet the statutory education requirements of the country. The subjects offered by Goldfields TVET College are as follows:
Goldfields TVET College Registration Steps (How can I register in Goldfields?)
- Apply for admission to the school using the prescribed application form.
- You will receive an admission letter to the school where you will be required to pay the admission fee using the admission form.
- Submit the examination papers to the examination board.
- Pass the examination and you will be awarded a mark.
- Once you have received your mark, apply for registration.
- You will receive registration papers from the school.
- Apply for Academic Transcripts.
Goldfields Registration Dates for 2023 Second Semester
– 5 TO 10 JAN 2023. RETURNING STUDENTS REGISTRATION – 13 JAN 2023. RE-ENROLMENT FORM FOR RETURNING STUDENTS COMPULSORY.
How much is the registration fee at Goldfields TVET College?
Goldields TVET College course fees ranges anywhere from R2 000 to R30 000. There is an initial deposit of R850 which is payable on the day of registration.
Goldfields TVET College Application closing date
Applications for 2022 are open and applicants are advised to apply as soon as possible as applications will be closing on 30 October for all programmes.
Goldfields TVET College Admission criteria
- Good Academic Results.
- Good Character and Behavior.
- Physically and mentally capable
- English Language Proficiency
- Parental Consent
- Age requirement.
Goldfields TVET College is a private institution of higher learning that provides a wide range of professional and technical education in the country. The college has been established to provide quality education to the youth of the country. The institution has been built on the principles of free and compulsory education. The curriculum at TVET College has been designed to provide challenging and relevant content to meet the needs of present-day society. The college has a well-qualified teaching staff who are trained and experienced in teaching the required curriculum. The college is a member of APCO, the Association of Recognized and Licensed Institutions of Higher Learning. The registration process is easy and comprehensive, and the institution offers a wide range of professional and technical education in the country. The students will benefit from TVET College.
SUBSCRIBE NOW TO OUR CHANNEL TO GET SOLVED GRADE ISSUES
JOIN US ON THE WHATSAP GROUP BY CLICK HERE