Ey graduate programme 2024
This content concern about Ey graduate programme, salary, and What the Graduate Programme offers, Candidate Requirement, Qualification Requirements – Undergraduate or Post-Graduate Degree in the following or similar disciplines
Graduate Programmes in Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban and across South Africa
Welcome. At EY you’ll be able to learn in an innovative, progressive environment and develop quickly within your chosen career path. Read on for the support, advice and tips you need to apply for one of our programmes.
Our graduate programmes, bursary opportunities and business experience programmes focus on audit, tax, consulting, strategy and transactions in Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town.
When you join EY, you join a global firm with people at its center. Our culture is as diverse as it is inclusive, and we welcome those who think differently and work smartly. You’ll be challenged by the incredible work you have the opportunity to do when you join this firm and, through your exposure to our diverse clients, people and programmes, you’ll grow faster than you would anywhere else.
Below are the details of our application process for each programme. We’ve made it as clear and as helpful as possible so you know what to expect. Don’t miss out on the programme you are interested in so please read through all the information below to understand what you need to do to be eligible to join and how to apply.
All EY Programmes listed are open for application from 1 February every year and applications close on 31 July of every year.
To apply to one of our programmes, click on the title below and follow the links.
All our Graduate, Vacation, Internship and Business Experience Programme openings can be found by clicking this link. If you are a first-time applicant, first register your profile and then select the programme you are interested in applying for. Remember to attach following:
- Curriculum vitae
- Identification Document copy
- Matric certificate
- Academic Transcript to date
How to apply for Ey graduate programme 2024
The application process for the Ey Graduate Programme typically involves submitting an online application form, providing a copy of your CV and academic transcripts, and undergoing a series of assessments and interviews.
Apply to available openings in any of the programmes listed on this page
- Must be a South African Citizen (10 Digit SA ID number)
- Qualification (See qualification requirement below)
- Must have a Degree or plan to complete Degree in South Africa, with a Grade average of 60% before 1 February 2023.
- Must be a recent graduate or have less than 2 years’ work experience
- Must have a clear credit and criminal record
- Willingness to be based in Western Cape (Stellenbosch) and or Gauteng (Sandton/JHB)
- As Ey is committed to diversity, applications to the Graduate Development Programme will strictly be considered to support our employment equity goals.
An undergraduate or postgraduate degree in one of the following or a related field:
- Business Analysis and or Data Analysis
- Actuarial Science
- Operational Research
- Behavioural Science / Behavioural Economics
- Marketing & Communications
- Design (Graphic, User Experience, Web)
- Engineering (e.g., Chemical, Industrial, Electrical, Civil or Mechatronics)
- Information Technology (e.g., Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Software Development and or Systems Development)
- Human Resource (e.g., Human Resource Management, Psychology, Psychometry, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Anthropology, Behavioural Psychology)
- Project Management
- Risk Management
Ey graduate programme 2024 salary
Ey graduate programme salary
Subscribe to our WhatsApp channel to get the latest posts delivered right to your dm.