log in to the Edu Experts platform or website, I suggest the following steps:
- Go to the EduX Portal website or platform where you registered for an account.
- Look for a “Login” or “Sign In” button, typically located in the top-right corner of the website or platform.
- Click on the “Login” or “Sign In” button.
- Enter your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Login” or “Sign In” button to access your account.
If you are having trouble logging in or have forgotten your login credentials, look for a “Forgot Password” or “Reset Password” link on the login page. This will typically allow you to reset your password or retrieve your username by following a series of prompts. If you continue to have issues logging in, you may need to contact Edu Experts customer support for assistance.
E-learning portal for ECD students
Guiding you through first login
Watch this instructional video to help youy to log in for the first time.
In order for us to provide you with access to the EduX portal, we will need you to provide us with some information.
Please note, you will need photos of the following to complete the registration:
- a Clear photo of your ID document or passport
- a Clear recent photo of you
- a Clear photo of your signature (in black pen please)
- a Clear photo of your stamp, on white paper (if you have a stamp)
EDUX SA courses
Your One-Stop ECD Educational Hub
ONE SITE FOR ALL YOUR EDUCATIONAL COURSES AND RESOURCES
YOUR ONE-STOP EDUCATION SHOP
ASK A PROFESSIONAL
INTERSECTORAL COMMUNICATION HUB
SCHOOLS NEAR YOU
ASSISTANCE AND COACHING
ON THE COUCH WITH EDUCATION
PARENTING ADVICE AND INFORMATION
ATTENTION & CONCENTRATION TESTING
IT SOLUTIONS FOR EDUCATIONAL CENTRES