Bp graduate programme 2024
This content concern about Bp graduate programme, salary, and What the Graduate Programme offers, Candidate Requirement, Qualification Requirements – Undergraduate or Post-Graduate Degree in the following or similar disciplines
Our purpose is reimagining energy for people and our planet. We want to help the world reach net zero and improve people’s lives.
We will aim to dramatically reduce carbon in our operations and in our production, and grow new low carbon businesses, products and services.
We will advocate for fundamental and rapid progress towards Paris and strive to be a leader in transparency.
We know we don’t have all the answers and will listen and work with others.
We want to be an energy company with purpose; one that is trusted by society, valued by shareholders and motivating for everyone who works at bp.
We believe we have the experience and expertise, the relationships and the reach, the skill and the will, to do this.
A permanent employee from day one, you’ll be undergoing a world-class 2-year program with choice, flexibility, and wellbeing at its heart. Our hybrid workplace will enable you to enjoy work-life balance as we place trust in our team to deliver results working from home and the office.
Our extensive training, personalised learning journeys and career coaching will set you up for a long-lasting career. Our early careers programs have been designed as part of bp’s long-term vision to support future renewable energy projects both locally and internationally.
- A ‘real job’ with ‘real accountability’ in two diverse role rotations with additional project experiences, tailored to build your capability
- The opportunity to work in different parts of the bp business to build your foundation skills ready for the commencement of the exciting Australia / Asia & Pacific strategic projects & just in time for your next career move
- An immersive and supportive onboarding program in your first few months providing the opportunity to build strong relationships with your cohort, a buddy to help guide your first weeks & a mentor to help with your long-term career goals
- Quality formal and informal training and development activities that build your technical and non-technical skillset
- The opportunity to build a strong network of local and international peers, senior leaders and technical experts who will help guide and mentor you through the program & beyond
- A competitive salary package, access to fuel discount, bonus and share program
As a Digital Graduate you…
- Can rapidly grasp new concepts, achieve a high-level familiarity with new technologies and sense their application
- Have had experience in life experimenting with technology, translating ideas and concepts into opportunities and successful technology adoptions
- Strong entrepreneurial drive and curiosity; persistence in following up opportunities
- Problem solving skills to meet demanding challenges that don’t readily lend themselves to traditional digital solutions
- Are self-motivated with an enthusiastic and proactive, passionate approach to learn and inspire
- Are an imaginative / creative problem solver
Our previous digital graduates are now in all parts of the bp business. Some examples of the varied positions some of them are in now, Business Optimization Lead, Principal Portfolio Manager, Senior Software Engineer, Technology Manager.
You are passionate about reimagining energy for people and our planet. You’ll bring well-rounded life experience, and your strong academic results will be supported by some work experience, everything from customer service to industry experience is great! We know you’re early in your career – we don’t expect you to be an expert.
To be eligible for this program you are:
- In your final year of study
- Studying a degree in computer science, computer/software engineering and /or, Information Technology
- An Australian/New Zealand citizenship or permanent resident
How to apply for Bp graduate programme 2024
The application process for the Bp Graduate Programme typically involves submitting an online application form, providing a copy of your CV and academic transcripts, and undergoing a series of assessments and interviews.
To apply, please click apply now and follow the prompts.
Opportunities are available across Melbourne and Auckland. You may choose your preferred location upon submitting your application.
Applications will close by 2 April 2023.
To find out more about us, please click here.
bp is an equal opportunity employer supporting inclusion and diversity in our workforce. bp encourages women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, Maori, Pasifika or Pacific Islands heritage and people of diverse backgrounds to apply.
- Must be a South African Citizen (10 Digit SA ID number)
- Qualification (See qualification requirement below)
- Must have a Degree or plan to complete Degree in South Africa, with a Grade average of 60% before 1 February 2023.
- Must be a recent graduate or have less than 2 years’ work experience
- Must have a clear credit and criminal record
- Willingness to be based in Western Cape (Stellenbosch) and or Gauteng (Sandton/JHB)
- As Bp is committed to diversity, applications to the Graduate Development Programme will strictly be considered to support our employment equity goals.
An undergraduate or postgraduate degree in one of the following or a related field:
- Business Analysis and or Data Analysis
- Actuarial Science
- Operational Research
- Behavioural Science / Behavioural Economics
- Marketing & Communications
- Design (Graphic, User Experience, Web)
- Engineering (e.g., Chemical, Industrial, Electrical, Civil or Mechatronics)
- Information Technology (e.g., Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Software Development and or Systems Development)
- Human Resource (e.g., Human Resource Management, Psychology, Psychometry, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Anthropology, Behavioural Psychology)
- Project Management
- Risk Management
Bp graduate programme 2024 salary
Bp graduate programme salary