4 Senior Architectural Engineers
JVACEE, Julius Nyerere Hydro Power Project (JNHPP)
In joint venture with The Arab Contractors of Egypt (Osman A. Osman & Co.), ELSEWEDY ELECTRIC is entrusted by the people and government of Tanzania to execute, The Julius Nyerere Hydropower Project.
JVACEE is urgently looking to hire for the below positions
SENIOR ARCHITECTURAL ENGINEERS – 4 POSITIONS.
- Reviewing and designing architectural and engineering plans.
- Bring great, fresh ideas to the team that are project-appropriate
- Develop vignettes and hand sketches of architectural ideas that work in the space and meet intended design goals
- articulate why concepts work to the team using sound, logical reasoning
- Select in-budget materials and finishes that support the concepts.
- Researching and maintaining knowledge of various engineering disciplines, application methods, and materials.
- Monitoring the work of other Architects and making recommendations or scheduling workshops as required.
- Providing guidance to subcontractors like builders, plumbers, and electricians, and helping them interpret design specifications.
- Liaising with clients to ensure all issues are addressed in a timely manner, and that project requirements are met.
4 Senior Architectural Engineer Job Opportunities at JVACEE, Julius Nyerere Hydro Power Project (JNHPP)
Ideal Candidate Must Have Below Personal Attribute: –
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Act with professional level of conduct and behavior at all times
- Follow instructions diligently and punctually
- Confirm acknowledgement of understanding and compliance with instructions
- Attention to detail.
- Team working skills across disciplines and departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture, engineering, design, or similar qualifications
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience.
- In-depth understanding of CAD and AutoCAD software
- A good portfolio and several years of work experience as an Architect
- Vast experience in finishing works in outstanding and mega Projects.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and highly analytical
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should send their up to date CV’s and ID (National, Voter’s ID or Driving License) to email@example.com
and in subject Line Clearly indicate the position you’re applying for Failure to do so your application will not be considered.
Deadline is 30th July 2022.