To support the River Oil Petroleum (T) Limited continued growth and expansion model, we seek to appoint a dynamic and professional individual in the following role:
Position: Driver (1 post)
- Current national driver’s license with required Class Endorsement for a specific vehicle or truck.
- NIT certificate of Professional competence or VETA certificate of competence or Certificate from any authorized Institution.
- Ability to speak English or Swahili.
- Ability to work in culturally diverse working environments
Training & Education Required:
- Completion of Standard seven level or above
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a driver
- Preferably experience in driving Heavy Truck (Model- Scania)
- Must be over 35 years of age
- Must know the national road laws and Regulations
- Must be fit and able to perform the inherent requirements of the job
- Ability and willingness to travel and work according to the Roster Plan
Application procedures: All applications should be addressed to:
Human Resources Manager,
River Oil Petroleum (T) Limited,
P. O Box 10415,
The vacancy application should be attached with;
1. Application letter
2. Academic and professional certificates
3. Identification letter from local government office where Applicant live.
4. CV including current contacts with 3 referees and
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and CC: email@example.com with job title in the subject line and the application deadline is on Monday 18th October 2021.