KLICL intends to hire a qualified, energetic, dynamic and proactive Tanzanian to fill in the following vacant positions:
POSITION: NURSE (1 Position)
QUALIFICATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
The applicant should be a holder of Diploma in Nursing from an accredited school of Nursing, should be registered with Tanzania Nurses and Midwives Council. Must be computer literate with at least three years working experience as a nurse.
Fluent in English and Kiswahili
- Excellent communication skills, organization skills, attention to details, decision making skills, confidence, adaptability and flexibility, endurance, multitasking and team work.
- Ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situations.
- Competence in CPR and other medical emergency situations.
- Understand relevant, site-specific principles of industrial hygiene and personal protective gears/equipment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide high quality nursing care, assesses patient’s condition, plan, implement, document and evaluate individualized care using appropriate nursing principles, model and nursing policy.
- Provide instant care, first aid for minor injuries in emergencies, accidents and illness, to all staff internal and external stakeholders, agents and guests at KLICL.
- Adheres to hospital policy in respect of custody and administration of all drugs, with special observation to Dangerous Drugs Act (DDA).
- Maintain a hygiene and safe working environment in compliance with health care procedures
- Evaluate general workplace environment, identify and help mitigate potential health risks or hazards that employees may face at work.
- Participate in emergency situations of non-responsive individuals by administering drugs, initiating CPR and documenting appropriate actions according to guidelines
- Provide, monitor work conditions for potential dangers, and suggest job modifications for employees who are ill, injured, or pregnant.
- Facilitate day to day clinic prescriptions, assessment and hospital referral when needed.
- Observe and record patient’s behavior, prepare and maintain reports, medical histories and monitor changes in patient health behavior.
- Manage claims for injured workers, serves as a reference point for medical claims.
- Prepare and disseminate awareness sessions regarding various communicable and non-communicable diseases, prevention and treatment when required.
- Ensure availability of a stock of treatment items/drugs/equipment, to ensure smooth services
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
This positions carries an attractive package commensurate with one’s qualifications and experience.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants shall be required to provide detailed curriculum vitae; certified copies of academic certificates as follows:
- Form IV/VI National Examination Certificate.
- Nursing Certificate.
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective registration or regulatory bodies (where applicable).
- Birth certificate.
- Certificates from foreign Examination bodies or Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Uncertified certificates and provisional statement of results will not be accepted.
- Applicants should indicate 3 work related referees with their reliable telephones and e-mails.
- Applications should be submitted by post to the following address, not later than October 19th 2021.
Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited,
Plot 581, Block LLL, Moshi – Arusha Road
P.O. Box 74,