SCHOOL OF NATURAL AND SOCIAL SCIENCES (SNNS)
- Assistant Lecturer/Lecturer in Archaeology (one post) Field: History
- Assistant Lecturer/Lecturer in History (two posts)
- Assistant Lecturer/Lecturer in Microbiology/ Biotechnology (one post)
- Assistant Lecturer/Lecturer in Botany/Entomology (one post)
- Tutorial Assistant/Assistant Lecturer in Biology (one post – Pemba)
- Assistant Lecturer/Lecturer in Physics (two posts)
- Tutorial Assistant/Assistant Lecturer in Physics (one post – Pemba)
Attention to Applicants: Holder of Master’s Degree in Medicine/Dentistry is considered as Lecturer.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Permanent and Pensionable
- Applicants must attach copies of relevant academic certificates, Zan ID, current curriculum vitae, letters of recommendation from two (2) outstanding academic/ work referees and indicate reliable contacts.
- Applicants who are not public servants should not be over 40 years of age.
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
- Applicants under Public service employment MUST forward their application letters through their respective employers. Failure to do that will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Certificates from Foreign Examination Bodies for Ordinary or Advanced Level Education should be verified by the National Examination Council ofTanzania (NECTA) and for Technical Education should be verified by National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
- Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
- Applicants with disability are advised to indicate their special needs.
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview.
All applications should be addressed to the
State University of Zanzibar
P.O. Box 146,
The deadline for submitting the application is 17 September 2021.