Unisa Application requirement 2022 – Unisa Application Tool 2022
Unisa Application Tool 2022: UNISA Registration Tool 2022…
Are you ready to study at UNISA for 2022?
Please note that you must apply for admission for a new qualification. If you qualify for admission, and if offered a space, you must accept the offer within the prescribed period before you will be able to register.
Unisa has an open applications policy, but students should always ensure that the qualifications for which they wish to apply are not oversubscribed for that particular semester or year.
Currently most qualifications are full for the 2022 academic year. The university will assess at the end of April 2021 whether any qualifications have space for the second semester of 2022. Applicants can apply for qualifications that are open. Please refer to the application website to view these qualifications: www.unisa.ac.za/apply
Offers for semester 2 will be made during May 2021 to applicants that have met all the admission requirements.
Unisa’s application model is open and continuous, which means that applications remain open throughout the year.
Please take note of the following: Unisa Application Tool 2022
- During the period 3 January to 7 March 2022, all applications for admission must be submitted online. No self-help stations will be available for applications at the regional offices.
- Admission to a qualification is not automatic. It will depend on whether you comply with the admission requirements and if space is available.
- Not all qualifications are available all the time. Only the qualifications where there is space available will be available on the online application form.
- If you were not offered a space at Unisa, you can contact the Central Applications Clearing House (CACH) at DHET. Click here for more information. UNISA Registration Tool 2022
Applications for admission to undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees) for the 2022 academic year are open and continuous. Apply now!
Unisa Application Tool 2022
Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes
- first-time Unisa applicants
- Unisa students changing to a new qualification and / or specialisation
- applicants who previously applied for admission and were either not offered a space or were offered a space and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or alternative pathway / extended programme who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
All applications for admission must be submitted online during the prescribed application period.
Applicants who plan to enrol for classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Unisa-TVET agreement may apply via the relevant TVET college or at Unisa via the online or self-help options.
If you were not offered a space at Unisa, you can contact the Central Applications Clearing House (CACH) at DHED
Unisa Application Tool 2022