TIA Selection List 2021/2022 – TIA Undergraduate Selected Applicants 2021/2022
TIA Undergraduate Selected Applicants 2021/2022
The management of the Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA) has released the first (1st), second (2nd), third (3rd), fourth (4th) round list of selected undergraduate applicants offered provisional admission into various degree programmes in the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session.
www.tia.ac.tz selection list 2020 is simply the names of successfully selected applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Selection lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
TIA Selected Candidates for Bachelor Degree Programmes Round 1
NAMES ARE NOT YET RELEASED
- FIRST ROUND SELECTED CANDIDATES TO JOIN BACHELOR DEGREE PROGRAMMES FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC YEAR.
The following candidates have been selected to join various bachelor programmes offered by Tanzania Institute of Accountancy for the Academic year 2020/2021.
Selected candidates are required to report for studies to their respective campuses
- Joining instruction and admission letters can be downloaded from TIA website- tia.ac.tz or can be collected at any TIA campus. Selected candidates are advised to read information provided in the joining instructions.
- Selected applicants with multiple admissions are requested to confirm to join TIA. Confirmation codes can be requested through candidates’ accounts (profiles) and confirmation has to be done through their profiles. Candidates should log in using usernames and pass words used during online application.
- Transfer window will be opened to allow interested candidates to transfer from one TIA campus to another or from one course to another.
- Applicants who meet institutes’ minimum entry requirements whose names do not appear on the first round list of selected candidates are advised to contact us via mobile numbers 062577774/ O677777746/0764777746. Communication should be done before second round application deadline.
- The Institute has limited accommodation facilities for students. Those who wish to stay at the Institute’s Hostels should apply in advance to their respective campuses.
TZOBSERVER has published below the procedures to check your Tanzania Institute of Accountancy Selected Applicants for the 2020/2021 academic year.
How to Check TIA Undergraduate Selected Applicants 2021/2022
Tanzania Institute of Accountancy Undergraduate Selected Applicants List is successfully uploaded online
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Tanzania Institute of Accountancy by visiting the official website: https://www.iaa.ac.tz/
After confirming your Selection Status, you can then proceed to Obtain your Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA) Admission letter, Pay school fees and get other vital information from the school admission office.