SUA Postgraduate Selected Candidates List 2021/2022
SUA Postgraduate Selected Candidates / Applicants List 2021/2022.
The management of the Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) has free a political candidate choice list for undergrad, Ph.D., Postgraduate, Diplomas, and Certificates program providing within the University Departments below varied colleges for the 2021/2022 year.
SUA postgraduate choice list is merely the names of with success selected candidates offered conditional admission into an establishment. choice lists area unit typically free by establishments when the conduct of admission screening exercise.
Visit the Sokoine University of Agriculture login website: https://www.sua.ac.tz/
After confirming your Selection Status, you can then proceed to Obtain your Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) Admission letter, Pay school fees and get other vital information from the school admission office.
Congratulations if your name is among the successful applicants in the selection list of the Sokoine University of Agriculture.
SECOND BATCH OF ADMISSIONS INTO POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES DURING 2020/2021 ACADEMIC YEAR
SUA Second Batch Selection Postgraduate 2021/2022
The following applicants have been selected to join various higher degree programmes offered by Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) during 2021/2022 academic year.
The prospective students are advised to observe the following:
- Applicants who did not indicate contact information (Physical and/or email addresses) on their application forms should arrange to either: i) visit the Directorate of Postgraduate Studies, Research, Technology Transfer and Consultancy (DPRTC) and collect their admission letters and joining instructions OR ii) send their email addresses to: firstname.lastname@example.org so that scanned copies of their admission letters and joining instructions can be sent to them electronically.
- Our new academic year scheduled to start on Monday 23rd November, 2020. It is expected that all applicants who intend to pursue their studies at SUA during the 2020/2021 academic year should report at the SUA Main Campus located in Morogoro Town for official registration on 23rd November, 2020 onwards. Based on our Regulations and Guidelines, the deadline for registration for all Master programmes (Except Master by Research and Thesis) and Postgraduate Diploma shall be on the Friday of 18th December 2020. Postdoctoral, PhD (except PhD by coursework and dissertation e.g. ARI, Agribusiness) and Master by Research and Thesis students can register for studies anytime throughout the year.
- Admitted students should come with both their original and certified copies of: birth certificates, academic transcripts, academic certificates and all relevant credentials which will be verified during the registration.
- Those who are employed SHOULD also process and bring with them an official letter as evidence of their study leave/permission from their current employers.
- International students who are unable to travel due to COVID-19 restrictions in their home countries may request for an online registration by email (email@example.com.) and thereafter the directorate will send the requirements for the online registration.
- University fee can be paid in full or in four installments (i.e. every after three months). No student shall be allowed to register prior to payment of fees or fulfil the required conditions.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon at SUA, Karibu sana (you are warmly welcome)!
For any inquires, contact us at: Directorate of Postgraduate Studies, Research, Technology Transfer and Consultancy (DPRTC), Sokoine University of Agriculture, P. O. Box 3151, Chuo Kikuu-Morogoro, Tanzania. Tel: +255 23 264 0013. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website: https://www.dprtc.sua.ac.tz. Twitter: @DPRTC_SUA
Click link below to download PDF file with full the list of students selected in a second batch of admissions into postgraduate programmes during 2020/2021 academic year.
DOWNLOAD PDF FILE HERE!