King Abdullah University Scholarship 2022 – King Abdullah University of Science and Technology Scholarship 2022
Applications for King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, KAUST, scholarship are now open for application for the spring and fall semester of the 2022-2023 academic year.
KAUST is an international graduate-level science and technology research university located on the shores of the Red Sea in Saudi Arabia. Home to world-class faculty, scientists, engineers and students from around the globe, the campus’s 10 research centers focus on finding solutions to problems in areas related to water, food, energy and the environment.
KAUST SCHOLARSHIPS OVERVIEW – KAUST Portal login
OPEN TO: All nationalities, without exceptions.
FINANCING: Fully Funded.
HOST COUNTRY: KSA.
67% of KAUST’s students are internationals. King Abdullah University of Science & Technology is ranked #121 in Best Global Universities. Some of King Abdullah University of Science & Technology worldwide rankings by subject are as follows :
- #27 in Chemical Engineering,.
- #11 in Chemistry.
- #45 in Energy and Fuels.
- #61 in Environment/Ecology.
- #20 in Materials Science.
- #75 in Mathematics.
- #36 in Mechanical Engineering.
- #19 in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.
BENEFITS OF THE KAUST SCHOLARSHIPS
All admitted students receive the benefits of the KAUST scholarships, which supports students for the duration of their graduate studies. The benefits of the KAUST scholarships include:
- Full tuition support.
- Monthly living allowance (ranging between $20,000-30,000 annual, depending on qualifications and progression through degree programs).
- Medical and dental coverage.
- Relocation support.
ELIGIBLE PHD PROGRAMS – KAUST faculty
Biological and Environmental Science and Engineering (BESE)
Computer, Electrical and Mathematical Science and Engineering (CEMSE)
- Applied Mathematics and Computational Science
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
Physical Science and Engineering (PSE)
- Chemical Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Earth Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Material Science and Engineering
- Energy Resources and Petroleum Engineering
- Applied Physics
The Ph.D. program requires a three and a half year residency for students entering with a bachelor’s degree and two and a half years for students entering with a master’s degree.
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology requires a minimum TOEFL score of 79 on the IBT (Internet Based Test) or 6.0 on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
A TOEFL or IELTS score is not required if the applicant received a degree from an accredited institution in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand.
HOW TO APPLY FOR KAUST SCHOLARSHIPS
Submit online your complete application (the “APPLY” button below). During application, you’ll be asked to upload the following documents :
- Official university transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official TOEFL or IELTS Academic score
- Official GRE scores (not compulsory, but GRE submission is encouraged and will enhance an application)
For any inquiry, feel free to contact KAUST at: firstname.lastname@example.org