FEMALE MEDICAL OFFICER (1 Post)
- An applicant must possess at least a Degree in Medicine or other related field;
- Good command of written and spoken English language and knowledge of computer skills;
- Working experience of at least three years in the same field in higher learning Institution or large/reputable public/private organisations;
- Good command of Arabic language will be an added advantage.
Duties and responsibilities.
- Carefully diagnosing health problems of patients;
- Prescribing proper medicines and drugs to patients;
- Providing preventive and curative measures to students, employees and their families and the surrounding community against all kinds of infections;
- Attending emergency cases at night times and during off days;
- Assisting Doctor in charge to ensure the smooth running of University clinic; an
- Performing any other duties as assigned by relevant authority
SALARY AND OTHER BENEFITS
The University will offer a good salary and other benefits to any successful candidate.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants are required to submit typed application letters with detailed CVs and copies of relevant documents to support their applications. They should also indicate their current postal addresses, e-mails and telephone numbers.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Vice Chancellor,
Deadline for receiving application letters is 24th August, 2021.
Only the shortlisted applicants will be notified.